Acquiring Devilbone Dice

Okay, I’m convinced. Mr Sacks reads these forums.
In which case, I want a pony.

– Mal

You know Mr Sacks reads this forum and you want a pony? A pony? What on neath?

Ask for a heptagoat bearing a firkin of Hespiridean cider, my good sir. Or multiple firkins of said cider.

A pony indeed!

/walks off scoffing

[quote=malthaussen]Okay, I’m convinced. Mr Sacks reads these forums.

– Mal[/quote]

I myself would like an advent gift of everything that won’t be given in advent gifts >:D

All I want for Sacksmas is for SMEN to restart.

[quote=malthaussen]Okay, I’m convinced. Mr Sacks reads these forums.

– Mal[/quote]
No, this one is traditional. It’s been around since 2013. hopefully the aquaintance: heptagoat won’t remain traditional, because if it is, then i know what every day left is going to be:
23: aquaintance: heptagoat (completely useless, except to tell us heptagoats exist. yay. might have some benefit for all of the 1 people who own one.)
24: meticulously altered stocking (+3 watchful foot equip that sells for 40 echoes in shreiks.)
25: marvelous feast (vast reduction of wounds, nightmares, refreshes 10? [might be 20] actions, removes irrigo, gives 1 second chance of each type, gives ? cp of watchful, shadowy, dangerous, and persuasive. kills unnaccountably peckish. requires 2 actions to consume.)
edited by Grenem on 12/22/2015

[quote=navchaa]You know Mr Sacks reads this forum and you want a pony? A pony? What on neath?

Ask for a heptagoat bearing a firkin of Hespiridean cider, my good sir. Or multiple firkins of said cider.

A pony indeed!

/walks off scoffing
[/quote]

Actually, I have asked THAT THING EXACTLY the other day on forum. Cider and all. Still crossing my fingers.

You guys do understand how Mr Sacks works, right

Traditionally, he takes. he takes, and he takes, and he takes. in the original tales, before these christmases, they returned nothing- though only one visited then. Even now, not counting the favor of the masters:
#1 takes a bottle of wine worth 2.5-5 echoes, and returns a bit of honey, or takes a bit of honey and returns nothing. or he takes scandal, which i’m sure he has a use for.
#2 takes valuables of most sorts- though your good name is left untouched, should it be offered- and returns little but knowledge. even the pail of snow returns less than the pail is worth.
#3 takes, and returns nothing.
#5 take irrigo, or dreams, and returns things that are real- but of inferior value regardless.
#6 takes sedition and tales of romance, and returns nothing.
#7 takes opinions, and returns favors. perhaps one that truly gives gifts. perhaps not- he only responds well to flattery.
#8 takes wine, and returns little the first time. later, both sides are more generous.
#9 gives himself, and by doing so returns a little closer to life
#10 takes the storm, and gives rags in return.
#11 gives, to those who stand with him
#12… is gone. you’re looting the corpse, or not looting it. there is no reflection of sacks’ spirit here.

He only gives if you give something worth more- to him, if not in true value. There are, of course, exceptions, but even those… sacks eaten takes a little leverage on the world from you, mr. sacksh gives knowledge he knows not it’s value, or else rats.
The bazaar, perhaps, celebrates another way, but not Mr. sacks.

Mr. Sacks! Take my current POSI specialization!

Yes, exactly. Or &quotMy wedding ring!&quot

Traditionally, he takes. he takes, and he takes, and he takes.[/quote]And we keep loving anyway, we laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes . . .

Oh, wait, that’s a different fandom, isn’t it. Whoops. slinks away with my earworm

Got it: Standard