Achieving Notability for Fun and Profit

Dearest readers,
I find myself in a bit of a bind. I am a day and a few hours from time the healer visiting, and am presently…291 change points, +/-5, from my goal of notability 5. Is there any way for me to make the gap, or should I cut my losses for this week and let my making waves drop down? I have three free evenings, but the only thing remotely quick enough would be Dante’s grill…and I don’t know anyone for that.
Thoughts? Experiences? Advice?

Sir: I am a Person of Some Insignificance with 15 Making Waves at present. If these would profit you, I would be pleased to meet you at Dante’s.

– Mal

[quote=malthaussen]Sir: I am a Person of Some Insignificance with 15 Making Waves at present. If these would profit you, I would be pleased to meet you at Dante’s.

– Mal[/quote]
I shall send along a calling card and an invitation once my actions have sufficiently refreshed. You do save me by your actions, and I shall find a way to repay you.
-Pleroma

Happy to be of service.

– Mal

After Dante’s, if you still have free evenings use them for a private dinner. And if you’re still short after that, go to the Singing Mandrake in Veilgarden and write poetry. I like the Devils option because it doesn’t consume items, though it does lower Connected Hell, Church, and Society slightly and gives some Scandal and Wounds. For 3 actions, you’ll get a variable amount of MW for it (3-10 CP according to the wiki, but I swear I’ve only gotten 1 CP now and then), but it is infinitely repeatable.

If you have lots of [color=rgb(194, 194, 194)]Memories of Distant Shores, Tales of Terror, Zee-Ztories, Visions of the Surface, or Scraps of Incendiary Gossip, upconverting them will also give you some MW as a by-product.[/color]