Access codes celebrating Sunless Sea's launch!

[color=#0066ff]In celebration of Sunless Sea being released from Early Access, we are sharing an access code every day from now until launch![/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Just like our advent codes, they are for your Fallen London characters, and will be released to Facebook and Twitter once a day - so keep your eyes peeled.[/color]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Enjoy :)[/color]

Nice! Can’t wait to see what new patches and treats are in store for us.

Very nice, I wasn’t expecting Access Codes

Unfortunately I already fed my snow to the Wild Boar after the warning with Time the Healer - wasn’t expecting there to be another use for it

[quote=lady ciel ]Very nice, I wasn’t expecting Access Codes

Unfortunately I already fed my snow to the Wild Boar after the warning with Time the Healer - wasn’t expecting there to be another use for it

I’d say you got the better deal, to be honest. I think this is just a nice way for people with stuff left over who aren’t SotC to cash in before it melts.

In case anybody was curious, I’ve discovered that the Sealed Copy of the Crimson Book does not have a message when you sell it to the Bazaar.

Does anyone know what you acquire when you give your Violet Amber to the Feast?

You get 3 echoes for selling Violet Amber.

Does anyone know whether De Gustibus stays open as long as I take care not to change my Particular Day in the Neath quality? I would very much like to get a Copy of the Crimson Book, but unfortunately I haven’t managed to obtain a flask of M-----'s B—d yet.

I remember it being a fixed storylet last year for a short time, and the options are repeatable.[li]

48 hours or so, according to Flyte in another thread.