A wedding Gala.

Whatever is most helpful–I’m afraid I’m not well-educated regarding the particulars of Making Waves (though I do want to learn!), but I’m happy to help however I can. :)

(Also, it goes without saying that I’m more than happy to help with Menaces and second chances as well, if needed. :) )

Lady Taimi an I are also engaged and preparing our wedding, but we are settling for a small wedding under false-stars. If I can help out with preparations, send invitations/requests etc. in my direction. [li]

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Johnny~Felix

You can also win Making Waves (without the need for Free Evenings) through inviting people in bouts and chess. My character can accommodate such invitations provided that yours have Dangerous and Watchful stats higher than 120.

You are both welcome to invite both my characters to dinner once in a while.

I think there ought to be an organizing storylet entitled “Give some of the wedding chores to the Overgoat”. You lose a goat but gain 8000-10000 Organizing :D

All here are entitled to challenge me to bouts of chess and to invite me to coffee if they are in need of making waves.[li]
edited by Arthur_Pendlebrook on 2/24/2014