A Trade in Faces

I just recently reached the end of the ‘A Trade in Faces’ storyline, and find myself faced (HAH!) with a difficult choice…

I sided with the Face-Tailor, and now I have to pick a face I want to borrow for the evening… related to The Widow, the Topsy King, The Empress and The Masters, respectively.

I know what I’d go for based on ‘flavor’ alone… so if it’s just a matter of learning and seeing something interesting, then it’s fine. However, if there’s something more tangible to be gained - such as Connection somewhere, or maybe some outright valuables - then it’s another matter. Can anyone who’ve completed this story clue me in as to how… rewarding the various options might be?

[quote=BlakeTheDrake]I just recently reached the end of the ‘A Trade in Faces’ storyline, and find myself faced (HAH!) with a difficult choice…

I sided with the Face-Tailor, and now I have to pick a face I want to borrow for the evening… related to The Widow, the Topsy King, The Empress and The Masters, respectively.

I know what I’d go for based on ‘flavor’ alone… so if it’s just a matter of learning and seeing something interesting, then it’s fine. However, if there’s something more tangible to be gained - such as Connection somewhere, or maybe some outright valuables - then it’s another matter. Can anyone who’ve completed this story clue me in as to how… rewarding the various options might be?[/quote]

In terms of rewards, you’re looking at lore/text rather than valuables. I chose the handmaiden option, and was (and remain, knowing the other results) very happy with my choice.

Hmm… well, I went with the head-buffer, and picked up some interesting hints… along with some minor resources. So it’s not like there’s NO advantage. Based on the payout-level, though, I suppose it wouldn’t make much difference which selection you picked, even if they do give different things…

Yes, I should have been clearer - there are material rewards, but they are not unique or substantial. The point is the lore.