A theft in the Museum of Mistakes [FULL]

In order to obtain seventy-seven First City coins and proceed my Ambition: Heart’s Desire, I am looking for 3 talented people who have Persuasive or Shadowy at least 70 to steal those lovely coins from the Museum of Mistakes. If you are interested, please feel free to reply below and state your ID in game, I will send you a card as soon as possible, thanks.

[color=#ff9933]EDIT: DragonRidingSorceress, The Irreverent Burglar and RandomWalker, I am delighted to receive your packages of coins, the guards of the Museum of Mistakes must be impressed by your agility and wits.;)[/color]
edited by Lomias on 11/17/2014

Happy to help out.

You’ll need more than one go, since they’re only given in batches of 30.

I see, thanks for the notice.

I’d be right happy to help out, 'guv. Poked my head in once before and it didn’t exactly go as smooth as I might’ve hoped for. It’d be a privileged to give the museum another visit, it would.

[Stepping into character again.]

(DragonRidingSorceress tosses her hair over her shoulder in irritation.) Sir! I am not, and will never be, a ‘guy’. Talented, yes, extremely. A Master Thief, who has robbed the Museum of Mistakes several times, yes. An Author of great repute, certainly. But never a ‘guy’.

(Seeker of Names seems amused by the outburst. The dark oval of his - her - its? - hood turns toward Lomais, and the sense of amusement fades. A surprisingly soft voice speaks.) I am also not a ‘guy’.

[Do watch the gendered terms around here. It irks me a little, but some people will be offended at the wrong pronoun being used.

Oh, and you can send a request to Seeker of Names as well as DragonRidingSorceress if you want.]

[quote=dragonridingsorceress][Stepping into character again.]

(DragonRidingSorceress tosses her hair over her shoulder in irritation.) Sir! I am not, and will never be, a ‘guy’. Talented, yes, extremely. A Master Thief, who has robbed the Museum of Mistakes several times, yes. An Author of great repute, certainly. But never a ‘guy’.

(Seeker of Names seems amused by the outburst. The dark oval of his - her - its? - hood turns toward Lomais, and the sense of amusement fades. A surprisingly soft voice speaks.) I am also not a ‘guy’.

[Do watch the gendered terms around here. It irks me a little, but some people will be offended at the wrong pronoun being used.

Oh, and you can send a request to Seeker of Names as well as DragonRidingSorceress if you want.][/quote]

My apologies. I thought &quotguys&quot would be more conversational, should have used &quotpeople&quot instead.

Thanks again for your kindness, but just to be fair, I will leave this challenge to RandomWalker instead of Seeker of Names.
edited by Lomias on 11/16/2014

If you still need more thieves, RandomWalker will be happy to break in there for you.

You should now have 30 coins from me.

And me.

I am glad to see such a helpful community of fellow citizens and I commend Lomias on the initiative.
If I may be so bold to ask for you cooperation in the acquisition of the same coins, I would much appreciate any help you could provide.

[quote=Arahael]I am glad to see such a helpful community of fellow citizens and I commend Lomias on the initiative.
If I may be so bold to ask for you cooperation in the acquisition of the same coins, I would much appreciate any help you could provide.[/quote]

At your service…

[quote=Dom_Delouise][quote=Arahael]I am glad to see such a helpful community of fellow citizens and I commend Lomias on the initiative.
If I may be so bold to ask for you cooperation in the acquisition of the same coins, I would much appreciate any help you could provide.[/quote]

At your service…[/quote]

I am grateful for your kind offer, my Lady

Done and done, 'guv. Coughing Albert’ll be by with your coins soon, just you wait, and you’ll see he will. Right trustworthy sort he is, just like yours truly.

Now Arahael, if you’re looking to get in, I reckon I’ve got an encore performance in me somewhere (learned that one at Mahogany Hall - neat, ain’t it?).

[quote=The Irreverent Burglar]Done and done, 'guv. Coughing Albert’ll be by with your coins soon, just you wait, and you’ll see he will. Right trustworthy sort he is, just like yours truly.

Now Arahael, if you’re looking to get in, I reckon I’ve got an encore performance in me somewhere (learned that one at Mahogany Hall - neat, ain’t it?).[/quote]

Thank you kindly for your offer, my Lady. A woman with your talents in ¨acquisitions¨ is certainly desirable.

Coins’ve been dispatched 'guv. Bit of friendly advice here, but you might want to keep your head down for the delivery. The next day or so should do the trick, I reckon.
edited by The Irreverent Burglar on 11/17/2014

[quote=The Irreverent Burglar]Coins’ve been dispatched 'guv. Bit of friendly advice here, but you might want to keep your head down for the delivery. The next day or so should do the trick, I reckon.
edited by The Irreverent Burglar on 11/17/2014[/quote]

There I was, ready to start my day, thinking on my next scoop when, just as I was closing the door of my Room-above-a-Bookshop, something heavy fell on my head. Once my eyes became focused I saw the glitter of First City coins spread all over the street. Quickly, I tried to device the origin of such a strange conundrum and that is when I saw it, a shadowy figure disappearing in a dark alley right next to a smoky cannon.

[quote=Arahael]I am glad to see such a helpful community of fellow citizens and I commend Lomias on the initiative.

No problem, it’s my pleasure.:)

Thank you kindly Dom_Delouise and The Irreverent Burglar. I am 60 coins closer to be able to participate in the Marvellous.

I am ready for the mission if you need more coins.;)

Job done, coins delivered.:)