A Seeker's Last Words (Free Missives/stats)

The woman frowned as the half-finished missive became blurry. The HUNGER was so strong it made her dizzy, and there was so little left of her already… but she had work to do. She pinched the bridge of her nose, leaning back into the welcoming, supple leather of her chair - nothing but the best for the Royal Betlehem’s favorites - and took a deep breath.

The woman had a name - or had had a name, at least - but that wasn’t important now. There were only the secrets, and those who were fit to receive them. If everything went according to plan… it would be glorious. If not… there wouldn’t be enough of her left to feel disappointment, she guessed.

[I have nothing but actions and wealth to squander. If there’s a kind of basic missive* you’d like to receive, send my main (check signature) a card with your request and I’ll send you a bunch of em. If you feel the need to reciprocate in any way shape or form, show that kindness to my alt (second link in signature)

*For those not in the know, receiving and reading basic missives grant boosts to one of the four main stats if you have it above 20 (dangerous, shadowy) or 50 (watchful, persuasive); the growth is especially remarkable for the first 4-5 missives read each week, way more than spending 5 second chances]
edited by Huey on 3/13/2021