A Second Londoner

I know it is a bit of a touchy subject, but I have wanted to make a second character to grow along my first character, and form a story between the two. The issue I have, however, is when I have named and selected an icon for my second character, clicking the &quotPlay Fallen London&quot button does absolutely nothing.
Is this a bug, or was a measure put into place to prevent the creation of alternative characters?

A multitude of people have multiple characters; there’s nothing wrong with that. However, I believe they have to have separate email addresses. Did you try to use the same one?

I made a new one under hotmail.
And in that case, I will take this over to support, so my thanks to you for the bit of info!
edited by Oishi on 11/1/2018

On a tangential note, one of the things I found useful was to play Fallen London in one browser, and when I had a second character I’d play that in a separate browser - or at the very least, use Private/Incognito mode if I was only using one program to access the internet.

Alternatively you can play one character via a Facebook login, and a second by logging in through Google or Twitter.

Chrome supports a multiple profile thing where you can have two users using it simultaneously, with different associated accounts.

Chrome supports a multiple profile thing where you can have two users using it simultaneously, with different associated accounts.[/quote]
Firefox containers also allows you to have multiple accounts for the same site

Chrome supports a multiple profile thing where you can have two users using it simultaneously, with different associated accounts.[/quote]
Firefox containers also allows you to have multiple accounts for the same site[/quote]
Ah, neat! I’ll have to look into that. Thankyou for the tip. :-)

it’s not perfectly intuitive but I was able to figure it out pretty quickly, and it really does make maintaining multiple accounts so much easier