A Scandalous Neathy Garment

[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]There are those as looks down on your 'umble ratskin. But your ‘umble ratskin is hard-wearin’, it’s waterproof, and it’s remarkable warm. And silk comes out of a worm’s arse.[/color][li]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color]
[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

[/color][/li][li]
edited by Passionario on 4/25/2014

Oh my. Oh. My. (Oh my!)

Edit: I can’t decide whether that’s horrific or wonderful. I think it’s probably horrific.
Can’t be comfy to sit in - the chair back will press teeth into your spine.
edited by babelfishwars on 4/25/2014

At least it’s not Starveling.

I can’t decide whether that’s horrifying, or… no, no, it’s definitely horrifying.

[quote=Sir Frederick Tanah-Chook]I can’t decide whether that’s horrifying, or… no, no, it’s definitely horrifying.[/quote] The chanel logo swung me back towards joy. For all the wrong reasons. Or right ones.

The teeth look wrong to me. It’s distracting, and makes me think they they should have taken better care of the pair before they turned them into underwear.

8th-tier Ratness item confirmed.

Dangerous +3; Persuasive +5; Scandal +2; Bizarre +2

I think Mr. Veils will bet a tooth just to get one of these.

Were my Willow a real girl - i am certain she would demand that i purchase a pair for her. For the love of Lady Gaga, if nothing else.

A plus to Persuasive, Pyrodinium? How come? A -5 seems more reasonable.

[quote=Taciturn Masseur]
A plus to Persuasive, Pyrodinium? How come? A -5 seems more reasonable.[/quote]

Fallen London isn’t exactly the most reasonable place in the world ;)

And yet, the more outre garments do seem to reduce one’s credibility here, rather than heighten it, from what i’ve seen around the Bazaar.

Incidentally, i realized my previus post left an obvious gap of infomation. I shall now rectify it: This is my darling Willow - Willow Tamand'mu