A Return to the Great Hellbound Railway!

There seems to be a problem with the reset option though. The character I linked to in the above post had skipped Burrow content so far, so had A Church in the Wild 0.
But it appears the 50 Fate reset option doesn’t reset A Church in the Wild to 0 at all - it sets it to 1 and sends you to London to talk to the Delightful Reverend. I never even saw “Broken Spires”. They’ll have to fix that, I’ve already emailed support.

2 Likes

Shoot - I’d picked a Lay Minister, does that mean I have to build the whole thing then reset it for 50 Fate? That’d be disappointing.

Right now, it would mean that, yes. Let’s see what support does - it’s obviously a problem on their side. If you reset a story, you expect it to be completely reset. It’s just that there never used to be a second option under “Broken Spires”, so this was never a problem before. I’m pretty sure they’ll fix it.

Guess I’ll just leave it for now, in hopes they have a one-time mid-build reset option or something.

I’ve got my reply: :blush:
Screenshots_2023-10-16-13-08-25
You will have to email support as well and ask them to reset the quality.
Everyone buying a reset from now on should be fine.

3 Likes

It was indeed 24 hours. Now I’ve planted the rose and pretty sure it’s been more than 24 hours. Still waiting on that living story to…keep living, I guess.

Update: A rose bloomed, a tail of diligence, caution, resentment in the trenches and Brazen Brigadiers told. Well, that was neat.

1 Like