A Recipe for Zzoup?

So after a hiatus of months, I finally revisited the Nadir just now. (I was silly to wait so long–it’s much easier to restore your stats than it used to be, especially if you don’t wait until your Irrigo hits 11 as I used to.) [li]

I’ve seen some of the new cards, got the Catafalquerie card, but did not succeed in getting Tears of the Bazaar or anything so useful. What I did get, from dining with a certain odd gentleman, was a Recipe for Zzoup. It is not a clickable item. Does anyone have any insights as to how this item might be useful?

I’m sure it’ll get a use later. Not sure if it has one now. If it does nobody on the forum has mentioned it.

The Zzoup zo far remainz uzelezz.

It does look tasty, however! &quotWinewound chanterelles, exile’s rose, lament onions, hanged men’s tears, pork stock, salt…&quot Or something like that. ;-)

[li]

Also once you have one Recipe you cannot pick up a second, so you get 2(?) Irrigo and some wound reduction if you play that option on other visits to the Nadir.

It does sound very tasty and I hope that it does become a useful item… possibly a wound cure.

I got the recipe myself today. Good to know about playing the card twice. Hope it’s something more interesting than wound reduction.

I think I just said that because that is what happens in the Nadir. Maybe an action refresh as well … I’m way past the level of possibly getting a cup of coffee from Caligula’s. Or something completely new.

I am wondering whether the voarious ingredients will have to be actually gathered. (I checked for the winewould options a couple of times, but unfortunately, no chanterelles.)

Zo you zay…

Speaking of action refreshes, Aunt got a boost to your chance of success and is now a very nice card instead of a very sucky one. Years of dealing with her are finally paying of. Kind of. Maybe.

Is it worth the Fate to play the Aunt story then? I’ve got the Aunt card in my hand at the moment but I usually just discard it.

That depends on how tight you are with Fate. I would say yes, it is probably worth it.

Well I bought some extra Nex expecting to use it to regain my soul so I might as well use it to rescue my Aunt from the Devils:)

I have been soulless for a very long time now. Bought the Fate to get it back for Hallowmas, but did not get the &quotWhere’s your soul&quot card in time. I would suggest, unless you absolutely need your soul, to start the storylet for getting it back, but not finish it. That way you will not be receiving the annoying card associated with having a soul, nor &quotWhere’s your soul&quot associated with the contract, but can get the soul back at any time. I find this Limbo state to be quite comfortable)
edited by Fhoenix on 1/22/2014

I was extremely lucky opening a Bundle of Oddities and already got my soul back without having to pay fate or play the storyline.[li]
edited by circe on 1/22/2014

I wonder if Zzoup has anything to do with Seeking…

Maybe. But it probably has more to do with Zzeeking.

Maybe. But it probably has more to do with Zzeeking.[/quote]
Zzeven Zzoups for Zzeekers?[li]

[quote=circe]I was extremely lucky opening a Bundle of Oddities and already got my soul back without having to pay fate or play the storyline.[li]
edited by circe on 1/22/2014[/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]Congratulations! I didn’t even know that was a possible reward in a Bundle of Oddities!

[/li][li]

[quote=Catherine Raymond][quote=circe]I was extremely lucky opening a Bundle of Oddities and already got my soul back without having to pay fate or play the storyline.[li]
edited by circe on 1/22/2014[/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]Congratulations! I didn’t even know that was a possible reward in a Bundle of Oddities!

[/li][li][/quote]

[/li][li]If we remember correctly, there’s an opportunity card that pops up at the University sometimes which will always give you a bundle containing your soul.[/li][li]