A question

I find myself regularly trying to enter Fallen London at about this time every day and getting the &quotSomething terrible has happened!&quot screen. At last my brain has creaked into life and I have worked out that this must be some kind of regular maintenance updatey thing. My question is, have I somehow failed to notice the large and ostentatious notice to this effect, or is there perhaps not one, and if not, should there be? It might stop me making an idiot of myself every day…

He who styles himself
Balthasar Burblings

I get it a lot too. No idea why. 2nd or 3rd login attempt usually works.

[quote=Balthasar Burblings]I find myself regularly trying to enter Fallen London at about this time every day and getting the &quotSomething terrible has happened!&quot screen. At last my brain has creaked into life and I have worked out that this must be some kind of regular maintenance updatey thing. My question is, have I somehow failed to notice the large and ostentatious notice to this effect, or is there perhaps not one, and if not, should there be? It might stop me making an idiot of myself every day…

He who styles himself
Balthasar Burblings[/quote]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]We’d recommend that you contact support on support [at] failbettergames [dot] com if you’re experiencing an issue like this regularly. There’s nothing particular from our end that would cause it, but other possibilities that we could investigate.[/color]

[quote=Hannah Flynn][quote=Balthasar Burblings]I find myself regularly trying to enter Fallen London at about this time every day and getting the &quotSomething terrible has happened!&quot screen. At last my brain has creaked into life and I have worked out that this must be some kind of regular maintenance updatey thing. My question is, have I somehow failed to notice the large and ostentatious notice to this effect, or is there perhaps not one, and if not, should there be? It might stop me making an idiot of myself every day…

He who styles himself
Balthasar Burblings[/quote]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]We’d recommend that you contact support on support [at] failbettergames [dot] com if you’re experiencing an issue like this regularly. There’s nothing particular from our end that would cause it, but other possibilities that we could investigate.[/color][/quote]
Thanks Hannah. I haven’t worried because it hasn’t been worth it so far - I can usually get in within a cycle or two.