A question for anyone that turns back.

First of all, if anyone does or has turned back, please PM this so it’s not common knowledge.

If you turn back at the last, is Obscurity and your Head Loss kept? Because it would be the giant butt end of one really twisted joke if you turned back at the last, got a item with +4 Dreaded, only to find out that Dreaded mean nothing because you are Obscure.

[quote=Kylestien]First of all, if anyone does or has turned back, please PM this so it’s not common knowledge.

~spoiler snipped~
[/quote]

.Obscurity can be avoided, and the other may be avoided, perhaps. If anyone has avoided the head loss, PM me the results, iff you please?

It has been reported elsewhere that Losing your head is just one of three ways to get that candle.

In the current case the bigger worry is Obsurity.

~snip~[/quote]

Grenem is right. In the Cave there is an option to progress without Obscurity. It says there are no consequences for doing so, and SpaceMarine9 has done it.

edited by Ian Hart on 7/1/2016

[quote=Grenem][quote=Kylestien]First of all, if anyone does or has turned back, please PM this so it’s not common knowledge.

~spoiler snipped~
[/quote]

.Obscurity can be avoided, and the other may be avoided, perhaps. If anyone has avoided the head loss, PM me the results, iff you please?

Likewise, I’d like a PM on the results as well. Also, someone please like Grenem’s original post here, I accidentally disliked it. Sorry Grenem :/
edited by Sir Joseph Marlen on 7/1/2016