A place to talk. To find. To play.

Hello, delicious Londoners!

I was thinking about something, about the fact of finding partners to play and to make the storylets flow. Since sending letters on the game cost some echoes and sometimes you are not sure about the abilities of your friends to develeop some actions, I’m thinksg of opening a Discord server forpeople who wants to connect rapidly, discuss about the game, their characters and more. If some of you are interested on this idea, maybe you can add me on Discord (ShaunTheXV#7311) and we can set up the thing. What do you think about it?

[quote=Drake Dynamo]I should probably note here that there is already a (very vibrant, I might add) IRC chat established, and it doesn’t require an account as discord does.
edited by Drake Dynamo on 10/2/2016[/quote]

Can you please send a link of the said chat?

Here it is!

IRC is a fun time. Only some of us bite.
edited by Barselaar on 10/2/2016

But also, If someone could send an invitation to the RP Discord server I’ll really appreciate it

The beginning of this list also has a few other groups and places to hang out with FL people, and where to go to get invites to Discord channels and such. The rest of the list is full of equally fabulous resources and websites and delicious ~things~.

(I’m not really a Discord person so can’t invite to anything I don’t think.)
edited by Barselaar on 10/2/2016

[quote=Barselaar]The beginning of this list also has a few other groups and places to hang out with FL people, and where to go to get invites to Discord channels and such. The rest of the list is full of equally fabulous resources and websites and delicious ~things~.

(I’m not really a Discord person so can’t invite to anything I don’t think.)
edited by Barselaar on 10/2/2016[/quote]

May your zailings be always succesful. Thanks, delicious friend!

I sent you a friend request on discord if you were still interested in making a FL chat there!

Got you in! Yes, I’m still interested, and anyone that still is cand send the requests.

Also, if anyone is interested, here you go a direct invitation to the server Discord Feel free to join!

So, I’m one of the mods for the Livejournal RP group, which does indeed have a Discord server for our members! It is just our OOC channels, though, not a general discussion group. My understanding is that IRC is the place to be if you want to discuss lore in depth, although this new Discord server sounds really promising!

That said, if you are interested in RPing with us, there will be an in-character costume party towards the end of the month that I highly encourage you to swing by! I’ll make sure the details get posted here when they’re ready to go.

If LJ isn’t your style, I gather there is also a fairly active roleplay community on tumblr, but I wouldn’t even know who to point you towards for links to their stuff, I’m afraid.

[quote=Nathan Attford]So, I’m one of the mods for the Livejournal RP group, which does indeed have a Discord server for our members! It is just our OOC channels, though, not a general discussion group. My understanding is that IRC is the place to be if you want to discuss lore in depth, although this new Discord server sounds really promising!

That said, if you are interested in RPing with us, there will be an in-character costume party towards the end of the month that I highly encourage you to swing by! I’ll make sure the details get posted here when they’re ready to go.

If LJ isn’t your style, I gather there is also a fairly active roleplay community on tumblr, but I wouldn’t even know who to point you towards for links to their stuff, I’m afraid.[/quote]

I’ve never heard about LJ, I may look at to see if I’m convinced. Thanks por telling it!

In case that someboy still wants to join: Discord

This link is set to never expire

Such good timing! I was just looking for a Fallen London Discord server and someone was kind enough to have made one, as if anticipating my desire! I want to take a moment to draw attention to this thread in the hopes that others might be inclined to join as well.

rattlerattlerattle

BUMP!

Just joined as well, many thanks to Shaun for putting this together