A Piquant Update: the Mycologene school

[color=#ff9900]A very minor addition to Fallen London: players who have completed the Blemmigan Affair and chose a certain path may now affiliate themselves with a new artistic movement: the Mycologene school. You can become identified with them at the Singing Mandrake.[/color]

That’s great! Thank you for adding that extra touch.

I appreciate that you can’t share actual numbers, but can you tell us how popular the support of the Blemmigans was in, in proportion to the other, more mercenary, options?

I supported them. However, I’m sort of annoyed the Reward on the Bohemians card only scales to a low level. I was hoping it would keep scaling to my Persuasive.

It does, but the reward is random. At 200+ Persuasive you can get up to 22 Romantic Notions… or two.

[quote=Estelle Knoht]It does, but the reward is random. At 200+ Persuasive you can get up to 22 Romantic Notions… or two.[/quote]Really? I’ve tried it 3 separate times (with maxed out Persuasive) and got exactly 2 Romantic Notions in each attempt, so I’ve decided there’s no point in choosing this option again.

I’ve had identical experiences as dov and Kylestien - tried it quite a few times, always got 2, realised it was a waste of actions, stopped.
edited by RandomWalker on 3/13/2015

I’ve had mostly 5s.

Got it today: 3 Memories, 13 Notions. Lucky this time.

Got 20 notions last time.

I got 10 romantic notions and 2 memories, with 217 persuasive.