A peculiar problem, from aeons past. (Kickstarter)

TL;DR - I kickstarted Sunless Skies forever ago. Went overseas on deployment and forgot about it. Can I still get my two copies?

I have an issue, and probably the last one in this particular case.

A long time ago, I went on a deployment overseas. Much time was spent out with essentially no internet connection. But the few times I did, I bought things I no longer remember due to other events happening at the time; one of which was backing Sunless Skies.I bought the package with the 2 copies, name in credits, and unique mascot. There are most likely other details I can check my old emails for if needed.

Needless to say, I did not participate in pretty much any of the surveys or alphas/tests. I was quite occupied, especially in 2018. To make a bad story short, spent over half the year at Zee with over 2/3rds of my life spent on a ship. Busy times, barely checked email, let alone personal needs. It was trying times, plus other games came up and I forgot all about it.

Cue to now time. 2019 has also been a strange time for me as I started to transition to no longer being out to sea and actually adjusting myself and habits, one of which is not tying up loose ends. This time I’ve found this string that I’d like to finally sew back into my life or at least nip at the root. I was reminded, funnily enough by a game review (Thanks Mandaloregaming!), and I remembered, &quotOh yeah, I backed this… Years ago.&quot

Is it it still possible to receive my 2 copies yet? I do have my Kickstarter-backer number and can provide other info if required.

If this is inappropriate to ask here, could someone direct me to where I may receive an official answer?

-A real-life Zailor (If the Zee had Carriers)

Contacting Failbetter by email at support@failbettergames.com would be the best idea, in my opinion. You can privately provide your backer number and other info that way.

Best of luck with your transition back to civilian life.

The old kickstarter pages still exists.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/failbetter/sunless-sea?ref=discovery&term=sunless%20Sea

Otherwise, I’d try their general support page. They are unfailingly helpful.

support@failbettergames.com

Good luck – it’s a great game.