A Particularly Sticky Cat (FANART)

(First time poster, was consumed by the burning need to draw the new cat in 5 minutes)

I do love that cat usless in stats but almost as good as mr bubbles

I never want to see what happens when one of these catches a rat.

I think it’ll be both neater and messier than you’d want to see. Probably fascinating in the +3 CP of Nightmares way.

I need the right name for my new and great cat.
Also, what sort of secrets do you get when you catch this cat?

[quote=Shadowcthuhlu]I need the right name for my new and great cat.
Also, what sort of secrets do you get when you catch this cat?[/quote]

My dumb uncreative ass just named it &quotBlurpy&quot for the noise it made trying to purr. Blurpy seems to appreciate it, if slobbering all over me with its tentacles is a gesture of affection. Also as far as I know it just (adorably) stains the couch with its slime while it begs for treats. Maybe with time and some bribery it’ll fess up.

(In all seriousness this is only the first day, and so far all I can see is its admittedly terrible stats and an option to upgrade. maybe we’d be seeing more of the cat as the event goes on)

[color=#ff9900]This pleases us greatly.[/color]

[quote=Cef]
(First time poster, was consumed by the burning need to draw the new cat in 5 minutes)[/quote]

Marvelous artwork! It really does look like a Rubbery Cat! Needless to say, I’ve already added one to my collection of felines.

It’s… Perfect.

Sir I mean no offence but when I saw that you commented I straight out felt like my soul get ejected from my mouth and had to go looking for it before the devils found out.

Thank you??? So much???

Sir I mean no offence but when I saw that you commented I straight out felt like my soul get ejected from my mouth and had to go looking for it before the devils found out.

Thank you??? So much???[/quote]Do tell how you got it back so fast!
Great work, delicious, lovely!

Thank you??? So much???[/quote]Do tell how you got it back so fast!
Great work, delicious, lovely![/quote]

Finding it was the easy part, especially since I was at home. Putting it back where it belonged required a lot more finesse.

[quote=Shadowcthuhlu]I need the right name for my new and great cat.
Also, what sort of secrets do you get when you catch this cat?[/quote]

I bet I know! Rubbery Secrets. :-)