A Noticable Lack of Lanterns

So I was regretting my choice for not picking the lantern as the Election item while crying to myself on the Discord server when I come upon the sudden realisation about the lack of lanterns as an in game item.

This is outrageous I tell you! Lanterns are an essential item for any Londoner worth their salt! And as a crying Londoner, I demand such thing.

In all seriousness though, I just want a non Fate based lantern as an in game item since it fits, for me at least. We do have a Candle was a weapon so why not a lantern? Anyways, ciao!

…can we have lantern…please?

…pretty please with a cherry on top?
edited by Reinol von Lorica on 6/25/2018

I just love the fact that this was edited twice, possibly to add the pleas to our generous Fallen London overlords.

Me, I really, really want the Gazebo to be able to attack people.

[quote=Reinol von Lorica ]So I was regretting my choice for not picking the lantern as the Election item while crying to myself on the Discord server when I come upon the sudden realisation about the lack of lanterns as an in game item.

This is outrageous I tell you! Lanterns are an essential item for any Londoner worth their salt! And as a crying Londoner, I demand such thing.

In all seriousness though, I just want a non Fate based lantern as an in game item since it fits, for me at least. We do have a Candle was a weapon so why not a lantern? Anyways, ciao!

…can we have lantern…please?

…pretty please with a cherry on top?
edited by Reinol von Lorica on 6/25/2018[/quote]