A New Adventure Game

I’ve been working on a new storynexus game. It is essentially a &quotchose your own adventure&quot type horror story. Although, my plan is to have you choose far more often than you might in a regular one. Plus you’ll be able to search different areas more or less at will.

At any rate I’ve written up the beginning, but was wondering if I there was a volunteer or two to play through what is there and let me know how you feel about the game play. I’m a little worried it might be too cumbersome.

If you would like to give it a try the game is here http://the_madness.storynexus.com/s

Thank you for any thoughts.

I’ve enjoyed what I’ve played so far, but I’ve run into a bit of a problem. I suppose this would be the point for a spoiler tag, but I can never figure out how to work the damnable things.
Anyways, when encountering the maid in the forest, with the options of speaking to her or letting her be, both options just cause me to lose wits and redirect to the same exact story. So I’m just stuck in an endless loop of having the maid constantly igniting herself.
Other than that, I’ve enjoyed it so far. It could be helpful after a choice to have a list of who you can interact with though, as I found myself clicking through every character to see if they had any options.

Thanks so much for playing through what is there. More to come soon, I was just getting down the basics of the game play and world. More should be coming soon.

I’ll think about that offering up a list of who you can speak too.

Thanks