A Neathy Lore Wiki!

Maybe some of the more well-read players could help point out where various pieces of information are encountered? I’d say anything in sidebars, common item descriptions, and early stories is not particularly spoilery, and tends to have a flavor of “common knowledge or rumour that Londoners talk about in everyday life.”

I only wish I could recruit said players, besides NiteBrite, of course… :/

Anyway, I would get editing were it not basically impossible to add spoilers on the wiki. I can’t change the text color to blend it into the background either. Bummer.
edited by KestrelGirl on 9/7/2015

i hope more players would contribute info on sunless sea and how it relates to fallen london. there’s already tons of info and data(mostly game mechanics) about fallen london in its wikia.

[quote=KestrelGirl]I only wish I could recruit said players, besides NiteBrite, of course… :/

Anyway, I would get editing were it not basically impossible to add spoilers on the wiki. I can’t change the text color to blend it into the background either. Bummer.
edited by KestrelGirl on 9/7/2015[/quote]Here, I made a quick template on how to do text color, expand collapse blocks, and hover text. You should be able to go into the Edit > Classic Editor > Source and copy the code and just change the text and images as required:

http://thefifthcity.wikia.com/wiki/Spoilers_Templates

Thank.You.So.Much!!! That will help enormously!!
Side note: that goes along with some other great news. I’m becoming a PoSI in a couple minutes, once I have an action!
edited by KestrelGirl on 9/8/2015

Update: Up to 53 pages, using spoilers regularly, and currently lacking content on most of London’s major factions and characters (let’s see… Bohemians, the Docks, the Duchess, Criminals, the various gangs of Urchins, the Constables, the Church and its notable figures and saints, Hell, Rubbery Men, Clay Men, and the Widow). Anyone willing to help complete the laundry list? If so, PM me, and make sure to use spoilers :)
edited by KestrelGirl on 9/24/2015

Just a reminder that this exists. I’d love it if some Sunless Sea players helped out with the places, characters, and lore in there, and if some more Fallen London players filled in what I missed! (Example: I’d like someone else to create a page on Prisoner’s and Gaoler’s Honey.)

(Gah. Double post that I only just noticed. I don’t know how that happened.)