A Name Scrawled in Blood

So I’ve got A Name Scrawled in Blood 2, but the wiki is immensely unhelpful in suggestions for how to advance this. It’s been a while (I took a hiatus for some time), but I’m pretty sure I’ve repelled a ratty invasion already. What’s the next step?

IIRC it’s a storyline about a fighting ring. Starts in Watchmaker’s Hill.

Well, the quality description says clearly that the ratty invasion is what you need to do to move from 2 to 3. The Fighting Rings are what comes after that.

Look under &quotBusiness on Watchmaker’s Hill&quot, there should be a storylet called &quotMake your name! Enjoy a picnic on the marsh’s edge&quot.

If it’s not there, you might think about filing a bug report…

Edit: you were right in saying this wasn’t really clear on the wiki. I’ve taken care of that ;)
edited by phryne on 7/30/2016

[quote=phryne]Well, the quality description says clearly that the ratty invasion is what you need to do to move from 2 to 3. The Fighting Rings are what comes after that.

Look under &quotBusiness on Watchmaker’s Hill&quot, there should be a storylet called &quotMake your name! Enjoy a picnic on the marsh’s edge&quot.

If it’s not there, you might think about filing a bug report…

Edit: you were right in saying this wasn’t really clear on the wiki. I’ve taken care of that ;)
edited by phryne on 7/30/2016[/quote]
Ah, that did it! Thank you so much, it was driving me batty trying to figure it out.