A name built in blood for 130+ Dangerous chars?

is it possible to get this quality for very dangerous characters? I’ve completed the Jack case, and ended up almost capped in warchful (so it will raise naturally with time, as I use cards, go zailing or play cards with the boatman), but didn’t get much in the way of Dangerous. I’ve seen that there are delayed boosts to all 4 qualities, but at least from my quick wiki browsing, none of them are available for dangerous at my dangerous level.

Other than that, is there any reasonably lucrative way to raise Dangerous (reasonably lucrative meaning that it has to give tier 2+ items and/or more than 120p/action)

[quote=Vyrlokar]is it possible to get this quality for very dangerous characters? I’ve completed the Jack case, and ended up almost capped in warchful (so it will raise naturally with time, as I use cards, go zailing or play cards with the boatman), but didn’t get much in the way of Dangerous. I’ve seen that there are delayed boosts to all 4 qualities, but at least from my quick wiki browsing, none of them are available for dangerous at my dangerous level.

Other than that, is there any reasonably lucrative way to raise Dangerous (reasonably lucrative meaning that it has to give tier 2+ items and/or more than 120p/action)[/quote]

After running a character up into the 100s after the time-delay (name built in blood…etc) mechanics were added. The last one I ever saw, was back in Watchmaker’s Hill, and required you spout quite a bit of bravvado and war stories while going under the knife of surgeons-to-be. Which was like in the 60s. I haven’t seen anything for dangerous or shadowy that’s ‘repeatable’ like the options in Ladybones ([color=#ffffff]decipher graffiti[/color]) and Veilgarden ([color=#ffffff]Tell a risque joke[/color]) that anyone can do.

To answer your other question, not that I know of. I haven’t been exploring across the places across the Zee yet, but the best dangerous boosts i’ve found, was the Jack case ones, where you select the direct route to solving the mysteries…

Although it should be noted, that if you go through a few cycles of the Velocopede squad you can boost your dangerous, and get respectable rewards, i’m not sure if it’s 120p/action but it’s probaly 115 or 110.

The Squad is something along the line of 123p/action, I believe. Possibly more if you take the Broken Giant option (possibility of Searing Enigmas when upgrading, then a guarantee of a whopping 30 FCC when converting those to First City Airags).

I already have an airag and 36 FCC, and right now, I don’t have any use for them. I think that the rewards for ridding the savage cobbles have changed since I did it, as that was before the economy revamp. I think that I’ll take the “Keep a quiet dignity” option, as that will give me Identities Uncovered for my Fidgeting Writers…