A little discovery regarding the War of Assassin

Given that it’s been so many years and it has never surfaced on the wiki, I guess the Barrister really did a good job with her tutorial!

How did you manage that?

I hope it’s not something you did in a browser’s developer tool!
If not, I congratulate you on your finding and care to shed some light?
And, as my curiosity got stirred, would a dev share some info in regarding this option’s age. Not the exact age, but at least tell us if it’s older than, let’s say, 6 months, or not.
edited by Skinnyman on 4/25/2016

Enjoying lethal prominence, getting a +1 Dramatic tension from, for example, the Nadir, and never choosing the murderous opponent before?

Not that complex. You don’t actually need to pick an opponent to start fighting the war - the moment the Barrister declares you worthy of murder you can start fighting for your dramatic tension.

I guess the Nadir is more thematically fitting with the text, though? Even if Wilmot’s End is also a more available candidate.
edited by Estelle Knoht on 4/25/2016

Ah, I thought that you need to pick the opponent to start gaining DT and forgot about Wilmot. Still, close enough. :P

Sorry, I’m a bit slow here. All these years you never cashed your dramatic tension for a prize at lodgings?

I am a unique special snowflake like that!

(It’s my alt, but it is indeed old enough to warrant an &quotAll these years&quot)