A house I can't live in?

[Some spoilers for Palace storyline]

So I just became the Court &quotArtist-in-Residence&quot and was told this appointment comes with Versification House, a &quotrespectable address&quot. But I can’t seem to find any way to actually move into it? Is this line just flavour text (disappointing if so). Does anyone know a way to actually access the house?
Thanks!

I don’t think we have been actually named Artist-in-Residence yet. Our access is restored because we (as a governor of Port Carnelian) hosted a State Dinner so good that The Princess insisted on an Imperial Pardon for us.

[quote=TheBlazingWorld][Some spoilers for Palace storyline]

So I just became the Court &quotArtist-in-Residence&quot and was told this appointment comes with Versification House, a &quotrespectable address&quot. But I can’t seem to find any way to actually move into it? Is this line just flavour text (disappointing if so). Does anyone know a way to actually access the house?
Thanks![/quote]
Did you try &quotMy Lodgings&quot in the bottom right corner of the &quotTravel&quot map?

You are not Artist-in-Residence, the Privy Councillor is just informing you that there exists a competition for Artist-in-Residence and he thinks you should try for it. If you’re willing to read a mild spoiler -> This is just flavor text. Versificiation House isn’t an actual playable Lodgings nor a visit-able location. It really never gets mentioned again.
edited by Aiza Moor on 7/18/2021