A Hallowmas Offer - Lending Starveling Cats

You have one. Keep it. Please.[/quote]
Do I spy someone poaching on my patrons…

Now that the season is dying, it is time for all the cats to come home. I’m sure they’re all either in a state of being exceptionally wound up or exceptionally tired, so it’d be nice if they could come back home and wind down.

((I’ll start sending reminders in 24 hours or so, I’ll also going to write a thank you post at some point, I just don’t have the energy right now))

[quote=Cecil ]Now that the season is dying, it is time for all the cats to come home. I’m sure they’re all either in a state of being exceptionally wound up or exceptionally tired, so it’d be nice if they could come back home and wind down.

((I’ll start sending reminders in 24 hours or so, I’ll also going to write a thank you post at some point, I just don’t have the energy right now))[/quote]

Thank you again for the furry loan! I miss him already!

So. I was hoping that the Starveling Cafe art would be done by the time all the cats came home (all the cats came home! 100% return rate!), but quality over speed. Here’s a teaser though:

check out the two starveling cats and a bifurcated owl perched on a thief’s shoulder

Anyways. I really want to thank everyone that took part in this, this was really fun to do, really satisfying and rewarding. Sorry to those of you who’s confession that I didn’t get to in time, I recieved in excess of 250 confession requests and couldn’t give preference.

And thank you to those of you who accepted my confession request! It was quite literally the efforts of my patrons that let me reach 1000 Spirit (1106 total IIRC)!

And the gifts, the many many gifts. I recieved some 100 cat boxes over the course of Hallowmas. Gifts were never neccessary, I did say that even just letters and second chance actions would get accepted. And they did!

Right, numbers.
211 confession requests accepted.
75 Starveling Cats loaned.
75 Starveling Cats returned.
19 Starveling Cats gained.
2 Midnight Matriarchs from cat boxes.