2048: Fallen London Edition (I’m so sorry)

The original, if you somehow missed it: 2048

And now I present you: Pass the Cat*

(It was 3 am and nobody stopped me. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

If you feel inspired to emulate my bad life choices: There are so many possibilities left unexplored. Seeking? Powers of 7? Rubbery life cycles? I’ll leave the rat version to our resident expert.)

*Grubby Kittens were only intermittently harmed in the making of this game. Certain parties will be relieved to hear that none were included in the final version.

[quote=mayexist]([…] I’ll leave the rat version to our resident expert.)
[/quote]

Don’t mind if I do!
(and a bonus, coz’ i need to do something with that hour lost to Time Vortexes)
edited by Spacemarine9 on 3/30/2014

Oh, gosh, I think these are even more evil than the original because you want to know what the next image is, not just to beat the game . . .

When I heard there was a picture of a rat beating up a blemmigan, I kept playing over an over again trying to reach it. (And yes, it was totally worth it.)[li]

[quote=Spacemarine9][quote=mayexist]([…] I’ll leave the rat version to our resident expert.)
[/quote]

Don’t mind if I do!
(and a bonus, coz’ i need to do something with that hour lost to Time Vortexes)
edited by Spacemarine9 on 3/30/2014[/quote]

I must admit, the secretary was an unexpected turn in the game!

Ohh. This is just addicting. I woke up at nine, saw this at nine thirty and now its the afternoon since I’ve been playing it.

FINALLY.

(Displacing my SMEN quest feelings into a matching game? Never.)
edited by an_ocelot on 4/7/2014

I don’t think this version conveys quite the same amount of pain, suffering, and frustration that SMEN does. Thankfully, Spacemarine has got that covered as well: Us vs Th3m: Bored? We have games, quizzes, ✍ & LOLs ➠

(To give you an impression of how difficult this edition is: I think I can safely offer my firstborn to the winner.)

Hah hah hah no.

Is it the kittens you object to? Or the colour scheme? If so, I fixed it!

I managed to get up to 4776 in the hellfire kitten version on my second go, which I’m pretty sure means I got a 512 tile.

It’s possible that I spent way too much time playing the original version of this game.

This is utterly devilish. Excellent version of the game.