1897 election?

I was grinding my way back to 15 notability and was quite surprised I managed before the election started, so I thought I’d take a peek and see when to expect the next election. Looking at the forums, the winner for the 1895 election was announced on July 2nd. Is there going to be an election this year? Has it been delayed, or am I simply mistaken in assuming that the elections take place at the same time period each year?
edited by Vryl on 6/24/2019

We’re holding our breaths for it to start any day now!

(btw the profile link in your signature is in an outdated format ;))
edited by phryne on 6/24/2019

[quote=phryne]We’re holding our breaths for it to start any day now!

(btw the profile link in your signature is in an outdated format ;))
edited by phryne on 6/24/2019[/quote]

Got it, thanks. I admit I’m not a regular on the forum, I guess it just didn’t occur to me that my signature needed updated.

The Election has never begun on the same week each year. For instance, Election 1894 began on July 4. Only thing that’s remained consistent is that it starts on a Monday.

So, not this week.

Let’s hope for Monday!
I 've never before waited so anxiously to be angry.

[quote=Jolanda Swan]Let’s hope for Monday!
I 've never before waited so anxiously to be angry.[/quote]
Don’t you mean &quotoutraged&quot? All proper Londoners are outraged. By the state of the city, the poor quality of the candidates, the fickle nature of the electorate, the corruption of the process…so many things to be outraged about.

Frankly, I’m hoping for a teaser this week, but FBG has been so busy lately I’m not certain that will happen. I’m dying to know which three personalities are tapped for this year’s spectacle! Also, I’m looking forward to adding to my vast stores of unusual and stat-enhancing artifacts. Good thing I have so many premises in London! :-)