16:10 support, windowed mode

I use a 16:10 monitor running at 1920x1200 and would love to run this natively, but I cannot go beyond 1920x1080. Also, are there plans for a windowed mode?

Glad I backed, loving the atmosphere!

I believe the windowed mode was temporarily lost in this build. But I totally second 16:10 support, having a monitor of the same resolution myself.

PC note - alt+enter switches the game to windowed mode!

Awesome, that is one step in the right direction. Hope to see 16:10 supported!

I have a 1680x1050 monitor, Alt-Enter results in a fixed and stretched resolution window mode, part of it is hidden under my taskbar.

[color=#009900]As of yesterday’s patch, we have a windowed-mode checkbox in game settings - give that a try and see how you get on.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]16:10 support is unlikely, I’m afraid, because we’re constrained by what Unity gives us.[/color]

[quote=Alexis Kennedy][color=#009900]As of yesterday’s patch, we have a windowed-mode checkbox in game settings - give that a try and see how you get on.[/color]
[color=#009900]
[/color]
[color=#009900]16:10 support is unlikely, I’m afraid, because we’re constrained by what Unity gives us.[/color][/quote]

Thanks for the reply! I appreciate the addition of windowed mode to the settings.

I definitely don’t understand what is going on with Unity and your project, but I do know that many Unity based apps support 16:10, a quick search shows a lot of info on how to implement it. One such project that supports it and uses Unity is Wasteland 2.

Obviously there are countless variations in individual implementations that could affect compatibility.

Politely put! :) I’ll check with my dev that I haven’t misunderstood the situation next week.

Thanks for looking into it further. I realize it is a small issue-- one that I can overlook, especially since I love the content of the game so much. Keep up the good work!
edited by sanchox on 6/21/2014

Since 16:10 mode may be unlikely, any chance of offering a letterbox mode? When I run the game everything is stretched vertically due to my monitor’s 16:10 aspect ratio.

I can’t be the only one…

I’d just like to add in for 1440p. It’s 16:9! :P I know myself and a few others would highly appreciate it, if it’s possible.