1 Fate

Is there a way to get 1 fate for free? I’m already banished from a court, finished Alice’s story, Big Rat, Face Tailor and London-part of Nemesis (and Tomb Colonies as well). I’m just become a person of some importance and like’d to play Jack’s storylet as Jack but I am missing 1 Fate to the required amount. I live in a region (Belarus) where the local bank does not support international transfers and I think to redo the card in a couple of years. I was fascinated by Jack’s concept and then I was writing a short story about Jack, I was so deep invested. I feel if I miss that, I’m gonna regret

Check this https://fallenlondon.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Fate_Sources

Fair warning, even non-retired options in that category may have been changed to no longer give fate.

There doesn’t seem to be more sources available to everyone - not easily at least. I think there used to be some conversational content with lilac that gave 1 fate and then cost 1 fate to continue, but I don’t know the status of that any more. Alternatively someone could gift you some, of course.

Makes sense that as Fallen London becomes more popular with more content, free fate sources might dry up.

Hopefully there will be more ways for players to show their appreciation and pay for fate.
edited by bertrandwins on 1/4/2021

Maybe the devs could offer the option to give smaller amounts of fate to other players? 50 is a big chunk – 20 or 10 maybe?

Right now during neathmas there’s a way to send 20 fate

Yes, I thought I remembered that, though I haven’t seen it anywhere.

Yes, I thought I remembered that, though I haven’t seen it anywhere.[/quote]

It’s a yellow substorylet under the &quotExplore the Festive Season&quot storylet that currently appears all over London.

I’ve sent 20 fate your way. Hope this helps.

I was not quick enough in answering the topic and now I do not want to thanklessly use your kindness. Can I somehow return your gift to you? Or should I return the gift of fate from Amalgamate?
edited by MidnightPale on 1/5/2021

I was not quick enough in answering the topic and now I do not want to thanklessly use your kindness. Can I somehow return your gift to you? Or should I return the gift of fate from Amalgamate?
edited by MidnightPale on 1/5/2021[/quote]
Well I wasn’t expecting anything in return so you may do whatever you please with it.
You could buy something nice right now or save it until you find anything that might be interesting in the future.
Considering your bank situation, extra fate might come in handy for you.
edited by Billy Bones jr on 1/5/2021