Weekly Fallen London Questions, 11/03/2024

Here’s this week’s thread for quick questions about Fallen London!

1 Like

I have weird question marks on my map - probably a technical artifact, but still: has anyone else seen this?

1 Like

I’m getting that, too. I assume just an error loading certain things? I only half-processed them and can’t check now because I’m at Zee.

1 Like

yeah, I had them on the Zee-map as well. but I don’t remember anything being at the points where they appeared …

1 Like

It’s just one of those Neathy mysteries. Probably best not to think about it …

2 Likes

so…I have a question about the endings for evolution: I’m currently at the point where I’m choosing the youthful naturalist’s fate, but I don’t have the qualitys for any of the options-and, more importantly, every card I draw to try and raise the one I want is the one I just played, and none of those help with that. So, ah, what do I do? Do I continue drawing cards(is it just absurdly bad luck?)? Something else? Any Help is greatly appreciated.

You might need to go to a different area to get your favoured quality. If you are a mobile user, switch to the storylets then click on an option that says The Loom: a X Future or something like that, then you can use warp gained by some of the options on the cards to change to a different Future, and there you can probably increase the quality you want increased.

1 Like

Problem: all the cards available only give bomazine warp and I need a different one. Solution?

Go to the place you can get to with Bombazine Warp. The cards there are different, and can give you their warps

1 Like

Okay, thanks! Will do that!

I do not think that I should see this…

2 Likes

There was a brief glitch with the debug tools! It should be remedied now; please let Failbetter know if you’re still seeing it!

4 Likes

… so this is what development hell actually is like?!

3 Likes

? what do you mean? Obviously players shouldn’t have access to deve-access options.