Rat Sending Simulator 2015

Only slightly surprising when I went from 600 to 1.1 mil rats! I love this game.

By the way, does the “die” option in the Hell Zone actually kill you? I’ve been too worried to try.

Death is forbidden in the Hell Zone.

I got “(player) has sent you a message!” from a player twice, but no sign of the message beyond the notification. Is that right?

Wait? Can I become Rat King safely now, or will I need to start over…?

You can become Rat King safely now, it doesn’t have a GAME_END_EFFECT any more it just gives you a crown

also if someone tries to send a message but neglects to fill in the bit of the form that says “Message for friend” you’ll be informed that you’ve received a message but well… there won’t actually be a message. I went and put a disclaimer in to make that a bit clearer.

Also, should I avoid getting a certain number of candles?

I think you should be able to only get one candle at a time. Unless I did something wrong (This is immensely likely, in all honesty).

I do only get them one at a time. Twice, so far. Or four times, if you also count the ones I lost when I was curious what will happen if I yell at a well.
So now I have two. Will bad things happen when I have, say, what’s a good number pulled out of my finger … 7?

Wait, you can get more than one candle? I only have St. Ratise’s Candle.[li]

Edit: By the way, if there are any rat kings around, can you get me out of Hell Zone? I foolishly clung to the hope offered that there was a way for me to get out on my own, but apparently not. Unless there’s another option unlocked at like 77 rat points or something.
edited by Little The on 7/15/2013

I now have 4. But the list of contacts in the storylet that gives it is shrinking.

Well I don’t know how people got to wherever they are. I’ve not found anything that lets me become a Rat King or find St Ratise’s Candle.

I just today saw the kinging card for the second time, and finally took it. I think the required numbers have been mulptiplied by at least 10, (+7) since the last time.
Rescue attempt … attempted.

Ratise’s is a two step process, where the first step involves a well. Once you are on the quest, an option appears elsewhere.

Oh well don’t remember seeing a well card or a kinging card yet - I’ll keep playing and hope to find something sometime. This is strangely addictive:)

Alright you should only be able to get one candle now. If you have more than one candle, enjoy this while it lasts. Because they might not. Rat Zone’s laws of physics are strange and fickle.
Also becoming a King is a pinned card, not in the deck. A visit to The Well Card can be purchased from the Acquisitions Booth for 7777 Rat Points if you’re stuck. Or you can just wait and draw it!
edited by Spacemarine9 on 7/15/2013

I just spend 7777 rat points in the lounge whenever I want to see a well.

ETA: the previous post ended at “Rat Zone’s laws” when I wrote that.
edited by xKiv on 7/15/2013

Trying to post on a mobile device is a terrifying and eldritch prospect.
Incidentally I just made a few emergency fixes also on a mobile device so uh if something breaks in a big time way that’d probably be why

OK then if it is pinned, either I don’t have the right number of rats/rat points or, if I am reading this right, where do I get a Rat Crown?

I had millions of both rats and points.

Coincidentally, I just lost all rats and points. Yay, see-king!

[quote=Little The]
Edit: By the way, if there are any rat kings around, can you get me out of Hell Zone? I foolishly clung to the hope offered that there was a way for me to get out on my own, but apparently not. Unless there’s another option unlocked at like 77 rat points or something.
edited by Little The on 7/15/2013[/quote]

Ditto! I am - cunningly - called Lady Rat in-game, rather than Lady Red. Help!

[li]