Rat Sending Simulator 2015

77 Horrendous Brews gotten =]

I have completed the game. It was awesome. Thanks for the prize! Is there any way to know who else completed it? I want to form a very exclusive club, where we talk about Rats.

Im actually kinda planning something like that for the less-terrible edition of being a Rat King. Incidentally I probably should never have had it delete your character in the first place because that was a sort of dumb move but I can manually edit the Rat Crown onto your character if you want another go around. especially because i’ve just been adding stuff constantly.a
really i made this mostly as a way of getting familiar w/ storynexus, and also as a Ridiculous Joke Thing

[quote=Spacemarine9]I am neither a writer nor editor and I think maybe letting the occasional ok pass is perfectly ok, OK, Ok and Okay. Possibly. I don’t think I’m going to get shot for it, yet.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 7/13/2013[/quote]

[li]
Two things, only the first having relevance to the quote: Given the etymology, OK seems to make the most sense (it’s for Orl Korrekt (sic)).

And, additionally, hi. Anybody desiring a rat-sending partner is welcome to consider me as well as any other persons who may be involved in the sending of rat.

[quote=Spacemarine9]Im actually kinda planning something like that for the less-terrible edition of being a Rat King. Incidentally I probably should never have had it delete your character in the first place because that was a sort of dumb move but I can manually edit the Rat Crown onto your character if you want another go around. especially because i’ve just been adding stuff constantly.a
really i made this mostly as a way of getting familiar w/ storynexus, and also as a Ridiculous Joke Thing[/quote]
Let’s be honest, it’s not the most brilliant game. But it is still wonderful, and made my day.

I personally think it’s the best game I’ve ever made.
The fact that it’s the only game I’ve ever made is completely irrelevant.

I really want Alexis to play this. Then we can all send him all of the rats forever and pretend to be you!

Im GeorgiePie and am enjoying ratting immensely

I win every time at gambling. I like gambling. I think it’s broken.

I don’t win every time so I just think you are lucky!

Turns out I lied. I won 8 times in a row, but just lost.

I thought it stood for Ohne Korrektur …

Of course, wiki tells me there’s no concensus, and lists several possibilities …
edited by xKiv on 7/14/2013

Just how many rats do you need to become a rat king? I thought a million would be enough, but I’m at 3 million and counting and still nothing.

Oh no. Don’t tell me it’s…7,777,777 rats?

Edit: As I write this, the notification bar informs me that I have exactly 7 unread topics. Eerie.
edited by Little The on 7/14/2013

Judgement of a Rat King is based on factors such as charity and dubious acts of goodwill as well as ability to own a lot of rats
basically you need a lot of rats and rat points as well. then you can get a shiny crown! hooray

Hm. Can we have an additional tier of rat-sending, to speed things up a little?

An additional tier of rat-send has been provided!
Additionally, the whole Seeking the Tally storyline has now got some form of a conclusion! Rat Kings can now do some special things! If you are foolish, you may end up in the Hell Zone, from which there is no escape! If there is an escape it is difficult and unlikely! But there’s probably no escape!
edited by Spacemarine9 on 7/14/2013

I blessed my rats but I didn’t get any royal rats, I just lost all my rats. Now I am a sad rat king. :(

Oh no i forgot to go back and test if the thing i used for that actually worked time to do some fiddling with it
E: oh its simple i just put the qualities in the wrong order, it should work now.
edited by Spacemarine9 on 7/14/2013

[quote=Spacemarine9]An additional tier of rat-send has been provided!
Additionally, the whole Seeking the Tally storyline has now got some form of a conclusion! Rat Kings can now do some special things! If you are foolish, you may end up in the Hell Zone, from which there is no escape! If there is an escape it is difficult and unlikely! But there’s probably no escape!
edited by Spacemarine9 on 7/14/2013[/quote]
Do we need to start a new character if we have already achieved rat kingdom?
I already have (Knyx the Second), but haven’t gone anywhere with it.

Yeah you do, but I’ll send you a vast quantity of rats to give you a head start I guess since you mentioned it