Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

First win! Woohoo! Messages in this topic - RSS

Dumont
Dumont

1/18/2015
Is it bad form if I use the Blind Bruiser's soul-buying money as part of my retirement fund?
+1 link
Fretling
Fretling

1/18/2015
Congratulations! That is for you to decide, however :P
0 link
The Dark Gentleman
The Dark Gentleman

1/19/2015
Back in the day I used his payment to buy myself a Townhouse and then purchased an Ironclad Will. I felt like a right proper con artist...

--
The Dark Gentleman~ Social actions welcome. Menace reductions upon request. Newspaper interviews by appointment. Falconry by invitation only.

"THE HOURS FEAR THE NAMES.
THE NAMES FEAR THE LONG.
THE LONG FEAR THE KNOW.
ALL FEAR THE HOURS."
0 link
Gideon Xanthous
Gideon Xanthous

1/19/2015
I just beat retire to a life of luxury myself. Now my fortune (along with selling off 14 heirlooms, and downgrading the mansion to a townhouse) is being spent on financing a Dreadnaught, and starting the become London's most venerated explorer goal with the lessons learned from making money.

I bought so many supplies for that ship that the Bruiser hasn't even shown up with his proposition yet after two trips out of London. Sure its a beast to crew and stock, but I don't have to fear Lifebergs, Crabs, Tyrant-moths, or other Dreadnaughts with both of Caminus Yard's forward guns and a irons rating over 60 right now.
0 link
Christian Nicholls
Christian Nicholls

1/19/2015
I just finished the first curator's quest and I'm coming to the end of some of the others so I might retire and start over soon too. I have 30k cash on me, a mansion and a pile of heirlooms, so I can pretty much do it any time, lol. The hard part will be deciding what to pass on through the legacies.
0 link
fortluna
fortluna

1/19/2015
It'd be someone else bringing in souls if it wasn't you, so it may as well go to someone who won't be using the money to bring down the judgements on us, right? smile Congrats!
0 link