Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

The Last Tour- Recovering the Lost! Messages in this topic - RSS

Curious Foreigner
Curious Foreigner

12/26/2014
Bring back only eleven Tomb-Colonists. Your reward will be almost halfed, but you should still be making a profit.

--
Cochimetl went North, and beyond. No poems, only candlelight now. (Well, maybe one poem.)
The Gun-Toting Gallivanter, after an extended absence, is back in London again.
0 link
Rocket Heeled Jack
Rocket Heeled Jack

12/26/2014
If polythreme is on the tour, you can pick up clothing that looks like a tomb colonist there...

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rocket~Heeled~Jack
0 link
GerbilSchooler
GerbilSchooler

2/4/2015
A zee captain once told me he found a tomb colonist in the belly of a zee beast... opened the coffin only to have the colonist ask if they were at Venderbight yet
0 link
Ewan C.
Ewan C.

2/4/2015
Be warned: recruiting a new 'colonist' at Polythreme gives you the message 'the Tour should return to Venderbight now' - this is a lie :-) and the tourists still want to go to their next destination, which is in your Journal.
0 link
Rocket Heeled Jack
Rocket Heeled Jack

2/4/2015
Also be aware that those Polythreme "Colonists" don't last long at the Chelonate...

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rocket~Heeled~Jack
0 link
Ewan C.
Ewan C.

2/4/2015
Yeah... and then you can't go back to collect more, it seems. So I would have had the full 12, but went up to 13 which caused me to go down to 11 Stick Out Tongue
0 link
fortluna
fortluna

2/4/2015
GerbilSchooler wrote:
A zee captain once told me he found a tomb colonist in the belly of a zee beast... opened the coffin only to have the colonist ask if they were at Venderbight yet

The 'New Jonah' option is only for the starting colonist quest as a priest, I believe. Otherwise it's up to a slow horrible slog trying to gut every ersatz trout you see.
  • 0 link
    GerbilSchooler
    GerbilSchooler

2/4/2015
    @Fortluna Indeed, It could take a bit of slogging. I got lucky i suppose and only had to gut three Moray's to recover my lost cruise patrons
    0 link