Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Whither Stone in the House of the Question? Messages in this topic - RSS

Vinny
Vinny
Posts: 12

12/12/2014
I traveled to Whither with the intention of lifting Stone's curse, but I don't see that option. Nothing relating to storm either.

I have Storm's Attention and Storm's Curse, but those options aren't just unavailable, they aren't there.

Any ideas?
0 link
Rocket Heeled Jack
Rocket Heeled Jack
Posts: 311

12/12/2014
The only time I've had storms curse, I'd already defied the gods, so there was nothing to be done about it, I haven't seen options for getting rid of other curses (particularly salts) until you've actually got them, but I'm sure somethings coming in the next package.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rocket~Heeled~Jack
0 link
Vinny
Vinny
Posts: 12

12/12/2014
I've seen options for gaining attention and removing a curse for all three at the House of the Question when I didn't have all the items I needed. Now that I have them, it isn't there.
0 link
Rocket Heeled Jack
Rocket Heeled Jack
Posts: 311

12/12/2014
Vinny wrote:
I've seen options for gaining attention and removing a curse for all three at the House of the Question when I didn't have all the items I needed. Now that I have them, it isn't there.



Curious, but there's just been a patch applied, so maybe that's resolved it?

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rocket~Heeled~Jack
0 link
Vinny
Vinny
Posts: 12

12/12/2014
Rocket Heeled Jack wrote:

Curious, but there's just been a patch applied, so maybe that's resolved it?


Doesn't seem to have done it. I managed to pick up a curse from Storm too, and there are options for Storm and Salt but nothing for Stone.
0 link
Rocket Heeled Jack
Rocket Heeled Jack
Posts: 311

12/12/2014
Vinny wrote:
Rocket Heeled Jack wrote:

Curious, but there's just been a patch applied, so maybe that's resolved it?


Doesn't seem to have done it. I managed to pick up a curse from Storm too, and there are options for Storm and Salt but nothing for Stone.


Different location perhaps? I'm out and about on the sea's myself, so if I find something, I'll report back as soon as I find it.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rocket~Heeled~Jack
0 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software