Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Question: does the Neathbow carry over? Messages in this topic - RSS

treichle
treichle

12/11/2014
If my character dies having found all but two of the colors from the Neathbow, if he dies will the Curator remember the colors, or will he toss them and have the new character get all of them for him again?
  • Edit for question mark.

• edited by treichle on 12/11/2014

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/treichle
  • 0 link
    Ewan C.
    Ewan C.

12/11/2014
    Given that the neathbow reward itself does not transfer, I would bet that it's a start-over situation.
    0 link
    Rocket Heeled Jack
    Rocket Heeled Jack

12/11/2014
    treichle wrote:
    If my character dies having found all but two of the colors from the Neathbow, if he dies will the Curator remember the colors, or will he toss them and have the new character get all of them for him again?
  • Edit for question mark.
  • edited by treichle on 12/11/2014

• It's a start again job every time I've done it, no matter what legacies you choose.

• --
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Rocket~Heeled~Jack
    0 link
    Frensus
    Frensus

12/11/2014
    Which is really a good thing, since several colors are quite easy to get and give useful rewards. The hardest colors aren't something you'd be getting quickly on a new character anyway, even with legacy boosts, so it's much better starting over each time.

--
    http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Frensus
    Currently targeting: NiteBrite's Fabulous Diamond Diversion (1/50), Breath of the Void (3184/3200)
    0 link
    MidnightVoyager
    MidnightVoyager

12/12/2014
    If I had the opportunity to carry Viric over every life, I would take it. This is my third life where I've visited every open island and yet STILL CANNOT upgrade the magician or get Viric at all no matter how many times I go back to VEnderbight.

--
    Midnight Voyager - A blood-cousin to predators. Collector of beasts. Affably mad.
    +1 link
    SouthSea Rutherby
    SouthSea Rutherby

12/12/2014
    MidnightVoyager wrote:
    If I had the opportunity to carry Viric over every life, I would take it. This is my third life where I've visited every open island and yet STILL CANNOT upgrade the magician or get Viric at all no matter how many times I go back to VEnderbight.

This is an issue for me as well. Truly, I find the rest of the Curator Quest entertaining enough to be repeated each time I have a new captain, but the story is always the same -- and the getting the start of the magician quest is a bit of a pain.
    Still I think it only needs to be tweaked a bit -- once it's sorted out, I think it adds a lot of flavor and strategy.
    edited by SouthSea Rutherby on 12/12/2014

--
    Now the proud captain of Mr. Eaten's Revenge
    0 link