Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Favorite Neathy Pick-up Lines Messages in this topic - RSS

Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

3/1/2021
Nicely done Masseurse, nicely done.

--
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Lady%20Sapho%20L%20Byron
Fighting the Menace of Corsetry Since 1892.
+2 link
the Inquisitive Masseurse

3/1/2021
The Dreadful Intriguer wrote:
Masseurse wrote:
I wish to be your personal little hor...ologist, and see to the wellbeing of your... clock.

This one had me wheezing. hehe

Wheezing, hmm? Nothing an extra coat of Chorister nectar won't fix. I always say, in all manners anal...ogue (which includes every timepiece outside the Khanate/Empyrean, really), one can never have too much lubrication.

--
Good news everyone! The Inquisitive Masseurse is back in London, from hir extended tour overzeez, and is available for house calls!

Not so great news: Streetcat is still in London. It's probably right behind you.
+3 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

3/2/2021
Masseurse wrote:

Wheezing, hmm? Nothing an extra coat of Chorister nectar won't fix. I always say, in all manners anal...ogue (which includes every timepiece outside the Khanate/Empyrean, really), one can never have too much lubrication.

Forward, aren't you? Why don't I hold back your hands and make time stop for you?

--
(May or may not have moved onto playing Genshin Impact. I'll return to this game when I feel like it.)

Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee. Call her Captain.
+4 link

3/2/2021
Forward, aren't you? Why don't I hold back your hands and make time stop for you?

Though windless the Zee may be, i nontheless like the cut of your jib. ^_^
edited by Masseurse on 3/2/2021

--
Good news everyone! The Inquisitive Masseurse is back in London, from hir extended tour overzeez, and is available for house calls!

Not so great news: Streetcat is still in London. It's probably right behind you.
+2 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

3/2/2021
Masseurse wrote:

Though windless the Zee may be, i nontheless like the cut of your jib. ^_^

Careful. More of this and the stern of your vessel might earn the rough handling of my Beechey Currents.

--
(May or may not have moved onto playing Genshin Impact. I'll return to this game when I feel like it.)

Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee. Call her Captain.
+2 link

3/3/2021

Careful. More of this and the stern of your vessel might earn the rough handling of my Beechey Currents.

I've no objection to the ennoblement of spires.

--

+2 link

6/30/2021
Well, aren't YOU a talllll jar of Prisoner's Honey!

--

+1 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

8/2/2021
If you thought that London shaking was intense, you haven't felt anything yet.

Yes, I did help with the excavations. I'm very good at going down, after all.

Yes, I did help with the excavations. I enjoy getting dirty, after all.

We know what's beneath the University, the Blind Helmsman, Moloch Street, and the Singing Mandrake. But what will be beneath me ... tonight?
edited by Lady Sapho Byron on 8/2/2021

--
+10 link
Captain Zaltbeard
Captain Zaltbeard

8/9/2021
You are the north of my compass.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Captain%20Zaltbeard
+3 link
Huey
Huey

8/18/2021
Are you the Hinterlands? Because I'd deal with devils to rail you.

--
Huey Nomure (she/her) - Gathered are the candles of saints devoured. A traveler has returned to a corner of sun and intrigue she had lost in her heart. She will always return, but never return. [Gone NORTH]
The Perky Talespinner (Addressed as Silver, she/they) - Daring adventurer and enthusiastic huntress on both sides of the mirror, kind in a "tough love" sort of way.
The Mischievous Socialite (Addressed as Advocate or (Lady) Elphisa, she/her) - Hopeless hedonist, always on the prowl for the next caper with a playful little smile on her lips and a worrying glint in her eye.
+4 link
Lady Sapho Byron
Lady Sapho Byron

8/18/2021
Huey wrote:
Are you the Hinterlands? Because I'd deal with devils to rail you.

Ooooo ... that's a good one!

--
+1 link
The Dark Gentleman
The Dark Gentleman

8/18/2021
Are you feeling haunted by stares? Because you're my recurring dream.

--
The Dark Gentleman~ Social actions welcome. Menace reductions upon request. Newspaper interviews by appointment. Falconry by invitation only.
+3 link

9/1/2021
Captain Zaltbeard wrote:
You are the north of my compass.

This one is, arguably, more obscene than all of mine put together! :0

--

+1 link
Kylestien
Kylestien

9/3/2021
One for when I eventualy get the new Hellworm Vanity Grind:

Would you like to see my Hellworm? I assure you it's well trained.

--
I will accept all actions, though I hold the right to refuse for my own reasons. However, if you explain WHY you send me a harmful action like Loitering or Dantes,And I feel the reason good, I will consider it more. https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Kylestien

Paramount Presense. Any lesson you desire to learn, I shall impart it. (:
+1 link

9/4/2021
(while overacting a struggle, clad in obviously mundane garb) -
"Help! I am being abducted by a vicious clothes-colony! Get them off me!"

--

+4 link
Captain Zaltbeard
Captain Zaltbeard

9/6/2021
Let's go for a swim you and I, and mayhap I'll show you the Movement and the Act...

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Captain%20Zaltbeard
+2 link