Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Need to share nightmares and reduce scandal Messages in this topic - RSS

dbabbc
dbabbc

10/27/2014
can anyone help? please? my scandal is at 7 and my nightmares at 8.

the name is Wolvin
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

10/27/2014
Sure, but you're the one who'll have to send the invites (from your lodgings) My IGN is Aximillio You should also check out the finding friends thread for the future =)
edited by Aximillio on 10/27/2014

--
Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
0 link
Link0ze
Link0ze

10/29/2014
Similarly, I'd be happy to help. Gaining a Tale of Dread or two could never go wrong.
0 link
Ewan C.
Ewan C.

10/29/2014
No problem. Ewan C at your service.
0 link
yesiamashark
yesiamashark

10/30/2014
Likewise, if any of you could see your way clear to assist me in lessening my even-present nightmares, it would be ever-so-much appreciated ~ http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/yesiamashark
0 link
Nurylon
Nurylon

11/10/2014
I, as well, could use some help in reducing my scandal if anyone would be willing to accept an "Ask someone for help in laying rumours to rest" invitation!
I'm using Connected: Society to increase a Running Battle (also secluded addresses) and every action is increasing my scandal, sadly.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Nurylon
0 link
Breckner
Breckner

11/10/2014
Nurylon wrote:
I, as well, could use some help in reducing my scandal if anyone would be willing to accept an "Ask someone for help in laying rumours to rest" invitation!
I'm using Connected: Society to increase a Running Battle (also secluded addresses) and every action is increasing my scandal, sadly.

I'll send a calling card momentarily...

--
temet sarci ut sarcio rex piscatorum
0 link
Nurylon
Nurylon

11/10/2014
Breckner wrote:
Nurylon wrote:

Thank you much <3 How many invitations may I send you? [I don't want to eat up too many of your actions]

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Nurylon
0 link
Breckner
Breckner

11/11/2014
Nurylon wrote:
Breckner wrote:
Nurylon wrote:

Thank you much <3 How many invitations may I send you? [I don't want to eat up too many of your actions]

As much as you need, I'm well up on actions right now.

--
temet sarci ut sarcio rex piscatorum
0 link
dragonridingsorceress
dragonridingsorceress

11/11/2014
I'm happy to help too. DragonRidingSorceress is more reliable in these matters than Seeker of Names, although both will answer eventually.

--
DragonRidingSorceress is an Author of good standing. Mostly good standing. She's happy to accept any social action except Photographer and Loitering, but requests warnings before duping/poisoning/etc.

Seeker of Names is a... being with an obsession. They're willing to accept all invitations.
One who seeks to know all that is and may be. One who dances in the silence of the void. One whose fantasies make the reality come alive.
0 link
Caninicus
Caninicus

11/15/2014
I'm always pleased to help one reduce Nightmares. I can assist with reducing scandal to a lesser extent. I do ask that you use only the lesser option (not the deceive option) unless you specifically ask me first, so I can prepare).

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Caninicus

Editor of the Daily Thesis. Proud owner of one starveling cat. Will accept most social actions except loitering.
0 link