Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Forum game: Ask the character! Messages in this topic - RSS

Iris Sims
Iris Sims

12/2/2019
NotaWalrus wrote:
My question: What are your Christmas plans?

A day at the carnival with my Blemmigan friend. We'll dance with bohemians, eavesdropped on the honey-addled, and end with hot wine to make our dreams dance with sugarplums! I can't wait.
My question: If a heavy snowfall trapped you in your residence for a day, how would you spend it?
edited by Iris Sims on 12/2/2019

--
Curiousity has not yet killed Iris Sims
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

12/2/2019
Iris Sims wrote:
My question: If a heavy snowfall trapped you in your residence for a day, how would you spend it?

I assume "shoveling out" is not supposed to be the answer? Well, then, reading mostly. I do have some recent Fourth City acquisitions that need more study. This will also involve a warm fire and warmer mulled wine.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love asked of me: What would you pull out of Mr. Sacks' terrible sack?

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
0 link
the old man
the old man

12/2/2019
Siankan wrote:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love asked of me: What would you pull out of Mr. Sacks' terrible sack?

ah well if at all possible whatever poor fool got themselves trapped there
my question if you were a noman how would you live it

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
0 link
Preacher Tzara
Preacher Tzara

1/6/2020
Oh, a chilling question! Well,The good Preacher here must assume that,whathever happens, a life short must be spent,not in dread and circles,but in hope and revel; so, the path is clear:I would try to murder a Master.
Failling that, I guess that charging The Bazaar with an Skyglass knife in hand and The Constables in toil while singing HOJOTOJOHO! would be interesting...
After all,moths must blaze,aye?
Muy question: whats would you gamble in a game of cards,if The price is your Heart Desire?

--
Preacher Tzara: A curious storyteller wrapped in smoke and candlelight. A Journalist of some dubious skill. We began with the river, remember?
0 link
the old man
the old man

1/6/2020
Preacher Tzara wrote:
Oh, a chilling question! Well,The good Preacher here must assume that,whathever happens, a life short must be spent,not in dread and circles,but in hope and revel; so, the path is clear:I would try to murder a Master.
Failling that, I guess that charging The Bazaar with an Skyglass knife in hand and The Constables in toil while singing HOJOTOJOHO! would be interesting...
After all,moths must blaze,aye?
Muy question: whats would you gamble in a game of cards,if The price is your Heart Desire?

once upon a time I would have said everything and more, now I think my favours in high places and material goods

as for my question what do you want down here in the neath

--
an old irish spy from the colonies, somewhat irrigo impaired but still sharp as a tack. friendly enough just don't mention parabola he gets awfully melancholic. (an honorary cat my life is complete)
0 link
AbsolxGuardian
AbsolxGuardian

1/6/2020
the old man wrote:

as for my question what do you want down here in the neath

I first came to the Neath seeking to petition the Traitor Empress to provide troops to reclaim Ireland, and more importantly, my family's land there. Of course, I was woefully misinformed about the actual nature of her court these days. I still want that, so that's why I sought out the Heart's Desire card game. I've been waiting for the news that the game has begun for so long, I now suspect that is was simply some incredibly elaborate hoax. So now I'm simply want my name known and my legacy secured with the gentry down here. Feudal titles were waning even before the Fall, so now I'll be established using the tactics of the modern era.

And now my question: What could a devil offer you that you'd sell your soul?

--
Guide to my characters
0 link
the old man
the old man

1/6/2020
AbsolxGuardian wrote:

I first came to the Neath seeking to petition the Traitor Empress to provide troops to reclaim Ireland.

(I wonder I don't think in fallen London Ireland has rebelled successfully yet, then again your capital city being pulled into the earth and your queen abandoning you can't help.)

--
0 link
Ms Rose
Ms Rose

1/6/2020
AbsolxGuardian wrote:

And now my question: What could a devil offer you that you'd sell your soul?

Absolutely nothing! It is shameful that so many of London's good citizens have given into the temptations of hell. Certainly, I do not blame the devils themselves for their actions- even they are nothing more then the creations of God, sent here to see who among us is not fit for heaven. I for one, think part of the blame may rest on the shockingly low standards set by the so called 'bohemian' sect, for though I have nothing against artists, the mindset of hedonism does tend to lead towards dark paths.

Question: What factions do you hold affinity for? Which do you despise? Why?

--
Ivy Rose, a woman of gentle sophistication, brutal violence, and deep despair. Open to all social actions.
0 link
AbsolxGuardian
AbsolxGuardian

1/6/2020
the old man wrote:

(I wonder I don't think in fallen London Ireland has rebelled successfully yet, then again your capital city being pulled into the earth and your queen abandoning you can't help.)

(I've left it ambiguous in my character's backstory whether or not the Irish revolts ended up being successful or if the just resulted in the sacking of her family's Abbey. Because whether or not they're successful, your conquer's capital city disappearing is enough of a spark to light the tinder that's always been there. The Irish revolt every generation or so in our world anyway.]

--
Guide to my characters
0 link
Miss_Bell
Miss_Bell

2/12/2020
Ms Rose wrote:
Question: What factions do you hold affinity for? Which do you despise? Why?

Miss Bell ponders the question. "I like the urchins. They're very much like myself. I can live with the clergy, even if I'm not really part of the same Church, and they do good things so I might like them as well. Devils are worthy of hate. They take away the silver gleams from people. I don't really care enough about the others."

She pauses. "Well, zailors are nice too. They tell wonderfully secret tales. I suppose that means I like them as well."

She twists a lock of hair around her fingers, deep in thought. "Do you think doors should be thought uncanny on account of being opaque?. I mean, there isn't anything stopping them from playing pranks on people."

--
One day I stood upon the square/And saw a thing that wasn't there/You would have seen it too I bet/If they hadn't said "Forget".
0 link