Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Mr Pages’ Fabularities

“An archive of things that never happened”. An in-character forum for fanfiction and roleplaying. Beware - spoilers abound!

Forum game: Ask the character! Messages in this topic - RSS

the old man
the old man

11 days ago
NotaWalrus wrote:

My question: What are your Christmas plans?

this will be my second Christmas down here I came late and new in the first I plan to get a noman and experience the twelve days nothing to ambitious I hope

--
an old man from the colony's mentioning his name to the right people might get you help to the wrong a beating
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
0 link
Iris Sims
Iris Sims

7 days ago
NotaWalrus wrote:
My question: What are your Christmas plans?

A day at the carnival with my Blemmigan friend. We'll dance with bohemians, eavesdropped on the honey-addled, and end with hot wine to make our dreams dance with sugarplums! I can't wait.
My question: If a heavy snowfall trapped you in your residence for a day, how would you spend it?
edited by Iris Sims on 12/2/2019

--
Iris Sims enjoys chess, wine, and long walks in the forgotten quarter.
0 link
Siankan
Siankan

7 days ago
Iris Sims wrote:
My question: If a heavy snowfall trapped you in your residence for a day, how would you spend it?

I assume "shoveling out" is not supposed to be the answer? Well, then, reading mostly. I do have some recent Fourth City acquisitions that need more study. This will also involve a warm fire and warmer mulled wine.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love asked of me: What would you pull out of Mr. Sacks' terrible sack?

--
Prof. Sian Kan, at your service.
0 link
the old man
the old man

7 days ago
Siankan wrote:

On the first day of Christmas, my true love asked of me: What would you pull out of Mr. Sacks' terrible sack?

ah well if at all possible whatever poor fool got themselves trapped there
my question if you were a noman how would you live it

--
an old man from the colony's mentioning his name to the right people might get you help to the wrong a beating
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20old%20man
no plant battles please for the love of god
0 link