Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » The Bazaar

This is the place to discuss playing the game. Find tips, debate the best places to find certain items and share advice.

What is your highest connection? Messages in this topic - RSS

SmallFish
SmallFish

10/24/2014
In this thread we reveal what faction we are highest connected with.

I'm apparently "Quite exceptional" with Connected: The Duchess at 488. I repeat, 488... I only realized this a couple of days ago. This is not something I was aiming at.
edited by SmallFish on 10/24/2014
0 link
Gillsing
Gillsing

10/24/2014
I'm "Hell's Crony" with Connected to: Hell 386, because I throw firecrackers in thuribles and those clever devils don't offer a decent trade-in option.
+1 link
Frensus
Frensus

10/24/2014
Frensus has Constables at 68, which I wasn't aware of.

Clara is closest to Criminals at 12, because she likes to have drinks with them. Once I'm not using up other connections for detective's progress something more in-character for her will eclipse that.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Frensus
Currently targeting: NiteBrite's Fabulous Diamond Diversion (1/50), Breath of the Void (3184/3200)
+1 link
Rackenhammer
Rackenhammer

10/24/2014
Mathieu's highest connection is Society at 76. This mostly comes from being a member of the C.V.R., as those in high places stand most in need of having their souls returned, apparently.

--
"DO NOT TRUST HAPPY ENDINGS. DO NOT FEAR SAD ENDINGS... NEITHER ARE ENDINGS."
~
Mathieu Psmith: The Bard of Lost Children, loving husband, and a fixture of the artistic set. Can never resist making a show of things...

Irene Psmith: Adopted Daughter of Mathieu. Specializes in Information, Acquisitions, and the Acquisition of Information.

Vaughan Montblanc: Once a frontiersman of Western Canada, he now practices medicine in London. His discretion may be absolutely trusted.
0 link
Helen Demeter
Helen Demeter

10/24/2014
Helen's highest Connection with with her Closest To: The Bohemians at 161 - A Notorious Wonder of the Age. I was specifically grinding for that title and am aiming to have it by the 300s before New Years.

--
Helen Demeter, the Bohemian Beauty
Has finally returned after an unexpected hiatus. Please mind the dust but do know that I'm now open to all social actions and invitations.
+2 link
SmallFish
SmallFish

10/24/2014
Helen Demeter wrote:
Helen's highest Connection with with her Closest To: The Bohemians at 161 - A Notorious Wonder of the Age. I was specifically grinding for that title and am aiming to have it by the 300s before New Years.

Getting to know the bohemians necessarily means getting to know the Duchess. Believe me. Apparently I know.
0 link
Sackville
Sackville

10/24/2014
A mere 46 points with the church. I pruned my connections pretty aggressively to avoid conflict cards, and then spent most of the ones that were left.
0 link
Lavessa
Lavessa

10/24/2014
Over 100 in Society now.

Far too much time at the Palace? But I burn through whispered secrets like the university consumes candles.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lavessa
...Lately I am in gradual pursuit of thumping and loitering opportunities. I also dispense medical aid now and then smile
+1 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

10/24/2014
The highest number is 265 with the Duchess, but 14 Masters feels more significant to me. I worked to get that, while the Duchess was more of an unintended side thing.

Madison's highest connection is Bohemians at 456 with 453 Society at a close second (too many public lectures).

Delmar's highest connection is Society at 408 thanks to some work with the C.V.R. and a lot of public lectures about a year ago.

Gloria's highest connections are Summerset and Benthic, both at 250. That was deliberate.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
+3 link
Zomsabra
Zomsabra

10/24/2014
Not very far into the game, so far I'm Most connected with 'The Widow' at level 14.

--
I'm just a shadowy player on the quest to get prisoner honey....
(Profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Zomsabra)
[Note:All Social and shadowy actions will be accepted by me.]
+1 link
TevaDing
TevaDing

10/24/2014
The Wanderer's highest connection is the rubbery men with 97...What lies in the depths of the Unterzee?..

--
The Unfathomable Wanderer and The Frivolous Beauty .
" Blue, green, grey, white or black; smooth, ruffled or montainous; that ocean is not silent. "
0 link
Ami Miljkovich
Ami Miljkovich

10/25/2014
Soran is quite chummy with the devils, with Connected: Hell at 50 (they've had it at least as high as 51 before, but looking to the devils for artistic inspiration at Court and failing at conning souls in Spite lowered it somewhat). They're also Closest To Hell and live in a guest room at the Brass Embassy. Even I'm not entirely sure why Soran has such an affinity for devils; it's almost as inexplicable as the devils themselves. Their next highest connection is the Bohemians, with Connected: Bohemians at 31 (Soran is an artist, after all).

Zero Hunt, on the other hand, has Connected: The Widow at 46. That's mostly from grinding a lot for jade in Spite (so he could afford his swanky digs at the Royal Bethlehem), but having close associations with a noted criminal is still pretty in-character for Zero. His next highest connection is, funnily enough, a tie between the Church and the Constables, which are both at 26. Those are also in-character. Zero is a rather complicated person.
edited by Soran on 10/25/2014

--
The Secret-Hungry Bat ~ "I have my bats and my works, and endless secrets and pleasures at my disposal; what need have I of a soul?"
The Dangerously-Charming Fox ~ "Let's go stab each other and then get drunk together! That's what friends do around here, right?"
The Ever-Scheming Magpie ~ "All I'm after is a fresh start... And maybe a little profit on the side..."
The Blood-Thirsty Moth ~ "This floor isn't red enough. I need to fix that. Come closer."
Meet the families.
0 link
Lady Taimi Felix
Lady Taimi Felix

10/25/2014
Connected to the Duchess 743 (and counting). We're totally besties.

--
Lady Taimi Felix: Devoted Wife. Invisible Eminence. Patron of the Shadowy Arts. Monster Hunter. Lady of Adventure. Exceptionally Lethal. Loves a Good Chat over Coffee.
+6 link
Nigel Overstreet
Nigel Overstreet

10/25/2014
Now is the time when I point out Mr Attford-Fenwick's laudable accomplishment of Connected: Society - 10,000
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Nathan~Attford-Fenwick

Mine, stranely enough, is the Urchins at 210.
Though all of my contacts are at their descriptor limit.

--
The Romantic Egotist: Most Hedonistic Man in All of Fallen London
Are you or someone you know Overgoated? Please, let me know!

Cider Club
+4 link
BlazingIce26
BlazingIce26

10/25/2014
I am Connected Wit Hell: Only 20. Sadly, Although I plan to increase my dealings with Hell soon enough. Ratting out the Constables and becoming an informant is the first step to that, I presume.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Blazingice26 My profile, should you want to contact me and/or be generous enough to be my patron.
0 link
SmallFish
SmallFish

10/25/2014
Lady Taimi Ward-Felix wrote:
Connected to the Duchess 743 (and counting). We're totally besties.

Alright then, I found my match. I am sort of relieved.
+1 link
SmallFish
SmallFish

10/25/2014
Nigel Overstreet wrote:
Now is the time when I point out Mr Attford-Fenwick's laudable accomplishment of Connected: Society - 10,000
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Nathan~Attford-Fenwick.

Well, at least he's sometimes permitted to visit the houses of the wealthy. Having said that, 10,000 points of Connected: Society must have taken somewhere around 2-3 years. My hat goes off.
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

10/25/2014
Ciel's highest is the Duchess as 187 (a remnant from building up Bohemian to build her Salon) but she doesn't go out of her way to build connections.

On the other hand one of my alts is trying to get to the descriptor limit for all the possible connections though she is not there yet. Her highest connection is Church at 491.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
ancusohm
ancusohm

10/28/2014
Sara Hysaro wrote:
The highest number is 265 with the Duchess, but 14 Masters feels more significant to me. I worked to get that, while the Duchess was more of an unintended side thing.

How did you get your connected Masters that high?

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/ancusohm
0 link
Sara Hysaro
Sara Hysaro

10/28/2014
I donated books to Pages to get it up to 11, and then I gossiped about the people who confessed to me last Halloween.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Sara%20Hysaro
Please do not send SMEN, cat boxes, or Affluent Reporter requests. All other social actions are welcome.

Are you a Scarlet Saint? Send a message my way to be added to the list.
0 link