Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Finding Lorn Flukes Messages in this topic - RSS

ancusohm
ancusohm

10/16/2014
I'm looking to kill a Lorn Fluke for the Principles. Any idea where I could find one?

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/ancusohm
0 link
lady ciel
lady ciel

10/16/2014
They tend to be found somewhere around the North East of the Principles of Coral or near the Fathomkings Hold.

--
ciel

Sorry RL means I am not a very active player at the moment. No social actions unless you are prepared to wait and definitely no sparring or other mult-action things.

No Calling Cards or boxed cats please. Will take dupes on the affluent photographers. Other social invitations welcome. Parabolan Kittens usually available, send me an in-game social action saying you want one and I will get one to you as soon as possible.

storynexus name - reveurciel
0 link
ancusohm
ancusohm

10/16/2014
Thanks. Yeah, I found one to the North of The Fathomking's hold.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/ancusohm
0 link
RedRockRun
RedRockRun

3/27/2015
I found one at The Gant Pole.
0 link
Dumont
Dumont

3/27/2015
Fathomking's, Aestival, Chelonate, and the Empire of Hands all can spawn them.

I managed to bag four in rapid succession today, during my wine-coffee-silk route. Got lucky and traded them all for Judgment's Eggs at the Republic, and made a very tidy profit unloading those at Polythreme on the next trip out.
0 link
RedRockRun
RedRockRun

3/28/2015
A general question about spawning: Once something spawns, does it unspawn? I've noticed enemies in the same general area after quitting the game and coming back to it, but other times, I've seen enemies and avoided them only to not find them later. Is there a timer on how long enemies persist?
0 link
Gregg Johnson
Gregg Johnson

3/30/2015
i don't think spawned enemies are stored in the save file (except maybe the ones currently on screen????) so every time you quit and reload it should be new spawns, but not necessarily different spawns.
0 link