Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeSunless Sea

A game of survival, trade and exploration in the universe of Fallen London

Current Version Messages in this topic - RSS

MemoNick
MemoNick

9/8/2014
Hi there! I've been playing Sunless Sea for the past few weeks, yet after restarting the game a few times (to check out the map reshuffling), I am not sure whether my game has been updated to the Emerald version. My version, as shown in the bottom-right corner seems to read something like 0.5.2.1784, although I can barely make it out. I haven't been receiving any stories either, and I was wondering whether anyone can shed any light on the game's current version.

Thanks in advance!
0 link
WormApotheote
WormApotheote

9/8/2014
There haven't been new stories the past month or so because they've been doing an overhaul of the combat mechanics, which limits the resources put into producing story content

--
No, I don't pull the Eater of Names.
0 link
babelfishwars
babelfishwars
Administrator

9/8/2014
MemoNick wrote:
Hi there! I've been playing Sunless Sea for the past few weeks, yet after restarting the game a few times (to check out the map reshuffling), I am not sure whether my game has been updated to the Emerald version. My version, as shown in the bottom-right corner seems to read something like 0.5.2.1784, although I can barely make it out. I haven't been receiving any stories either, and I was wondering whether anyone can shed any light on the game's current version.

Thanks in advance!

hmm... mine's 5.2.1478.
Which sounds like I'm behind? Odd.

--
Mars, God of Fish; Leaning Tower of Fish
0 link
GerbilSchooler
GerbilSchooler

9/8/2014
5.2.1478 is the Version I have, currently. As far as I know it is the current version (I use Steam) with island shuffling and what not (Though I just bought the game a week ago)
0 link
MemoNick
MemoNick

9/8/2014
I probably mixed up the numbers smile I think it's .1478 smile Thanks for your replies!
+1 link