Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Inconvienced by my Aunt, though not recently Messages in this topic - RSS

Captain Whiskers
Captain Whiskers

8/1/2014
Hi, a little while back I decided that instead of drinking to forget, I'd try and save my lost aunt at the cost of some fate. (http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/The_Aunt_and_the_Embassy)

I've been at Inconvenienced by my aunt 4 for a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen anything since then and can't find a way to progress further with the story. Is there something which might be preventing me from drawing more cards, such as having too high persuasive (80+14), or am I simply missing an item or in the wrong location?
0 link

"Many" Chin

8/1/2014
i'm guessing probably the RNG hating you. it should be a standard frequency card

--
"My little China girl/You shouldn't mess with me/I'll ruin everything you are/I'll give you television/I'll give you eyes of blue/I'll give you man who wants to rule the world"
- The Goblin King.
0 link
Fairweather
Fairweather

8/24/2014
I recently played through this story (I think it's finished at least?). It played out incredibly slowly over a period of weeks so sounds like you might be having the same problem. I also posted on here wondering whether I'd just missed something, but you just have to sit and wait. It also seemed quite short. TBH I found it quite disappointing. I feel fate locked short storylets like this really need to be dealt out much quicker otherwise you either lose interest or plain forget what's been going on.

--
P. Fairweather - One time wild child, turned Correspondence obsessive. Just don't ask her what the 'P' stands for.
Aurora Chasseresse - A little rough round the edges, but there's no one you'd want more in a hunting party... or zee shanty sing-a-long
0 link