Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Panther Kitten Adoption Agency Messages in this topic - RSS

zommuter
zommuter
Posts: 5

22 days ago
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Zommuter would appreciate feline companionship

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Zommuter
0 link
Kerim
Kerim
Posts: 147

22 days ago
zommuter1 wrote:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Zommuter would appreciate feline companionship


As I have to remain out of the lab for people to pick up their kittens, I'm available to send more right now. Just gave you one.

--
https://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Kerim
How to get a Parabolan Kitten from me
+1 link
zommuter
zommuter
Posts: 5

22 days ago
Great, thank you very much smile Let me know if you need assistance with menaces or would like to adopt a starveling cat in return wink

Kerim wrote:
zommuter1 wrote:
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Zommuter would appreciate feline companionship


As I have to remain out of the lab for people to pick up their kittens, I'm available to send more right now. Just gave you one.


--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Zommuter
+1 link
Merit Palmer
Merit Palmer
Posts: 4

19 days ago
Kerim wrote:
Escaped my lab to send kittens to Trent Askata, JaggedMallard, Toastykins, Iron Sentiment and Merit Palmer.


Thank you so much! They will be loved and cherished.
+1 link
The Scorched Assassin
The Scorched Assassin
Posts: 2

19 days ago
I would be interested in acquiring a parabolic feline, I would, of course, assist the sender if need be.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/dlwj2241

My request has been fulfilled.
edited by dlwj2241 on 6/22/2020
0 link
Kerim
Kerim
Posts: 147

18 days ago
The Scorched Assassin wrote:
I would be interested in acquiring a parabolic feline, I would, of course, assist the sender if need be.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/dlwj2241



There's one waiting for you at your lodgings.

--
https://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Kerim
How to get a Parabolan Kitten from me
0 link
The Scorched Assassin
The Scorched Assassin
Posts: 2

18 days ago
Kerim wrote:


There's one waiting for you at your lodgings.

Thanks.
+1 link
PJ
PJ
Posts: 232

18 days ago
I wouldn't mind receiving a kitten. If there's anything I can do in return let me know.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Peter%20James
0 link
Zeel
Zeel
Posts: 270

18 days ago
PJ wrote:
I wouldn't mind receiving a kitten. If there's anything I can do in return let me know.



YOu have been kittened

--
http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Zeel - Zeel, also known as the Hollow Hellion. A soulless, heartless, empty individual who will only deal with those who are advantageous to him.
http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/Jass The Sly Socialite, or the Devious Rogue, depending where you see her. Jass lives a double life, alternating between the God-fearing, popular socialite and one of the many crime-lords of London.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/The%20Associate The Newest of the Cabal.
IF YOU WANT A PARABOLAN KITTEN please send me a social engagement or menace reduction to either account, preferably not Coffee at Caligula's.
0 link
Aro Saren
Aro Saren
Posts: 190

15 days ago
Will adopt a kitten (profile link below).
edited by Aro Saren on 6/24/2020

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Andre%20Alexin
Will accept only something interesting.
0 link
Kerim
Kerim
Posts: 147

13 days ago
Aro Saren wrote:
Will adopt a kitten (profile link below).

edited by Aro Saren on 6/24/2020


Sent.

--
https://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Kerim
How to get a Parabolan Kitten from me
0 link
Aro Saren
Aro Saren
Posts: 190

13 days ago
Haven't received. Was in the lab, sorry.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Andre%20Alexin
Will accept only something interesting.
0 link
Kerim
Kerim
Posts: 147

13 days ago
Aro Saren wrote:
Haven't received. Was in the lab, sorry.



Yeah, me too. I'm out now. I'll try to stay out until you can accept the kitten.

--
https://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Kerim
How to get a Parabolan Kitten from me
0 link
ioniluna
ioniluna
Posts: 2

12 days ago
Hello! Could I please adopt a kitten from a kind soul? I'm happy to help you out in other ways, if possible.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/sallygrissom

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/sallygrissom
0 link
Aro Saren
Aro Saren
Posts: 190

11 days ago
Sorry, was being away again, grinding.
Now staying in the city and waiting.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Andre%20Alexin
Will accept only something interesting.
0 link
Kerim
Kerim
Posts: 147

10 days ago
Aro Saren wrote:
Sorry, was being away again, grinding.
Now staying in the city and waiting.




I understand you didn't get the kitten that's in my pending actions then? Anyway, I've cancelled that one and just sent you another kitten. Hopefully it will get there this time.

Edit: Oh FFS this is all my fault. Somehow, I sent the kitten to Aro Saren instead of Andre Alexin. I'm usually careful about this. I can only apologise profusely.


Going to send ioluna/sallygrissom one as soon as I get another action.
edited by Kerim on 6/29/2020

--
https://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Kerim
How to get a Parabolan Kitten from me
0 link
Aro Saren
Aro Saren
Posts: 190

10 days ago
And got it now. Very thank you.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Andre%20Alexin
Will accept only something interesting.
+1 link
Kroo
Kroo
Posts: 7

3 days ago
I would like to adopt a cute kitty as a silverers sidekick.

Here is my profile: https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Kroo
0 link
Kerim
Kerim
Posts: 147

3 days ago
Kroo wrote:
I would like to adopt a cute kitty as a silverers sidekick.

Here is my profile: https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Kroo



Here you go.

--
https://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Kerim
How to get a Parabolan Kitten from me
0 link
Kroo
Kroo
Posts: 7

3 days ago
Kerim wrote:
Kroo wrote:
I would like to adopt a cute kitty as a silverers sidekick.

Here is my profile: https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Kroo



Here you go.



Kitten received. Thank you very much.
+1 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software