Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Ambition problem: stuck at Nemesis 11 Messages in this topic - RSS

Salaidard
Salaidard

2/21/2014
I'm doing the Nemesis ambition, and I'm stuck a level 11 with no follow-up card showing anywhere. A bit of googling revealed to me that Ambition: Nemesis - To Venderbight is the next step, but I just can't figure how to access it. I've done all the stuff at the University, Forgotten Quarter and the Shuttered Palace, so that shouldn't be the problem. Am I supposed to wait for an opportunity card? Or have I just missed something?

Any kind of help would be appreciated, as I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Nobody else seems to have the same problem so i don't think it's a bug.
0 link
circe
circe

2/21/2014
You need to go to Wolfstack Docks. Have fun

--
Lady Circe in Fallen London - http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Lady~Circe
Adding no Suppers without prior arrangement, with only 5 Free Evenings a week and being a Patron I can't accept them all.
No Affluent Photographer, Sharing Research with Another Scholar or Boxed Cats accepted. I will send Boxed Cats though. All other social actions welcome. Will help menaces, please be reasonable.
0 link
Salaidard
Salaidard

2/21/2014
circe wrote:
You need to go to Wolfstack Docks. Have fun

Ah, thank you so much Big Grin I hadn't opened that route yet.
  • 0 link