Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London

Deep. Dark. Marvellous. Our biggest and best-loved game.

Feedback Messages in this topic - RSS

Septimus
Septimus
Posts: 14

4/18/2020
The text of "The Fortification of Native Vitality" selection on the Port Carnelian carousel appears to indicate it helps Imperial Legitimacy (the Foreign Office approves, etc.), but there's no increase to it. No harm if that's not the case, but I figured I should mention it.

--
http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Septus
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum
Posts: 3667

13 days ago
Whitsun is absolutely amazing so far. My only complaint is that waiting for an egg to hatch locks off the entire Bring Up your Egg storylet, including the options to smash eggs, which are exactly the sort of repetitive thing I'd like to do while waiting for a hatch.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+5 link
MidnightVoyager
MidnightVoyager
Posts: 858

12 days ago
Optimatum wrote:
Whitsun is absolutely amazing so far. My only complaint is that waiting for an egg to hatch locks off the entire Bring Up your Egg storylet, including the options to smash eggs, which are exactly the sort of repetitive thing I'd like to do while waiting for a hatch.



Agreed bigtime. I would like to be able to enhance and smash eggs while waiting. I'd like to try for that shiny feather I see people have smashed out, or maybe some human parts...

EDIT: While I'm at it, I would like to be able to see how many eggs I have since we can get multiple of them.
edited by MidnightVoyager on 5/12/2020

--
Midnight Voyager - A blood-cousin to predators. Collector of beasts. Affably mad.
+1 link
Honeyaddict
Honeyaddict
Posts: 501

12 days ago
I like Whitsun so far, it's quite something else from usual, but oddly enough there is no way to check what eggs you have left. It would be nice if they were in either Possessions or Qualities, since I think I have already Enhanced a Scarlet Egg, but cannot check this as I am hatching an Aged Egg right now. (I enhanced the Scarlet Egg first, but am hatching the Aged Egg first somehow.)

--
Honeyaddict, Scarlet Saint, Paramount Presence
pleasure to meet you.

Has some ideas the Masters won't approve of like some items and establishing a Colony in Parabola.

I will accept most social interactions (not duping). I do enjoy role playing as well.
Have some possibly still active codes!
+1 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 2518

12 days ago
MidnightVoyager wrote:
Optimatum wrote:
Whitsun is absolutely amazing so far. My only complaint is that waiting for an egg to hatch locks off the entire Bring Up your Egg storylet, including the options to smash eggs, which are exactly the sort of repetitive thing I'd like to do while waiting for a hatch.



Agreed bigtime. I would like to be able to enhance and smash eggs while waiting. I'd like to try for that shiny feather I see people have smashed out, or maybe some human parts...

EDIT: While I'm at it, I would like to be able to see how many eggs I have since we can get multiple of them.
edited by MidnightVoyager on 5/12/2020


Now it's possible to see untreated eggs, progress indicators on eggs, and more! It's in your item inventory under "Whitsun":

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMNZDCCt2_Xi7LWLG_T07aDAdfMU-PK_dnKeo1-

You can also smash eggs while you have one incubating (I did that today), but you can't treat or augment one.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
0 link
MidnightVoyager
MidnightVoyager
Posts: 858

11 days ago
Catherine Raymond wrote:
MidnightVoyager wrote:
Optimatum wrote:
Whitsun is absolutely amazing so far. My only complaint is that waiting for an egg to hatch locks off the entire Bring Up your Egg storylet, including the options to smash eggs, which are exactly the sort of repetitive thing I'd like to do while waiting for a hatch.



Agreed bigtime. I would like to be able to enhance and smash eggs while waiting. I'd like to try for that shiny feather I see people have smashed out, or maybe some human parts...

EDIT: While I'm at it, I would like to be able to see how many eggs I have since we can get multiple of them.
edited by MidnightVoyager on 5/12/2020


Now it's possible to see untreated eggs, progress indicators on eggs, and more! It's in your item inventory under "Whitsun":

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMNZDCCt2_Xi7LWLG_T07aDAdfMU-PK_dnKeo1-

You can also smash eggs while you have one incubating (I did that today), but you can't treat or augment one.

That's awesome and much-appreciated!

--
Midnight Voyager - A blood-cousin to predators. Collector of beasts. Affably mad.
0 link
MidnightVoyager
MidnightVoyager
Posts: 858

10 days ago
On a different point of feedback: Seeing more uses for the viric frock that I have no access to. When asked about it, we were told the only real thing there was dream spouse words and not to worry about it, but seeing new things unlock for viric outfits, er.... Is there going to be another way in there?

--
Midnight Voyager - A blood-cousin to predators. Collector of beasts. Affably mad.
0 link
Vincent Asmund
Vincent Asmund
Posts: 314

10 days ago
Hello! Whitsun feedback which might be old news: I find it rather unfortunate that there is no way to get more Ha'Pennies other than using Fate.

--

Vincent Åsmund
, an ex-Author searching to return to his former glory.

Konstantin Sorokin, a newcomer to the Neath with revolutionary tendencies.
+1 link
Skinnyman
Skinnyman
Posts: 2133

9 days ago
Yes, this time of feedback is always around no matter what we get!
"Why can't I have more free stuff?"
Shame! This is one of the most complex festivals and people still want more! I can bet that even with 4 more outfit slots, requests for more will arrive soon enough. Big Grin

Is it that hard to appreciate the vastness of free content this game has to offer?

--
ESs items and quality requirements sheet. Please check if there are errors or if something is missing
Achievement list if you're feeling bored!
I am accepting Plant battles, Neath's Mysteries card, Starveling Cats and boxed cats.
No suppers, no second chances gain and no need to cure my menaces!
0 link
Vincent Asmund
Vincent Asmund
Posts: 314

9 days ago
Skinnyman wrote:
Yes, this time of feedback is always around no matter what we get!
"Why can't I have more free stuff?"
Shame! This is one of the most complex festivals and people still want more! I can bet that even with 4 more outfit slots, requests for more will arrive soon enough. Big Grin

Is it that hard to appreciate the vastness of free content this game has to offer?


That wasn't what I meant at all, friend!

I do appreciate all this new content-- especially right after I've come out of a hiatus. I'm just an addict of interesting items and may or may not badly want that Reflected Minotaur. :P

--

Vincent Åsmund
, an ex-Author searching to return to his former glory.

Konstantin Sorokin, a newcomer to the Neath with revolutionary tendencies.
0 link
Optimatum
Optimatum
Posts: 3667

9 days ago
Failbetter has not confirmed either way, but we may get another three Ha'pennies per year. While I'm unconvinced about that rate, it would make Whitsun the only (current) holiday where every item can be obtained for free! And while the most powerful items require Ha'pennies, the rest aren't just mediocre stats to be ignored—they have relevant uses throughout the game. I've spent a fair chunk on this game, but I'm excited to see Failbetter making these events more accessible to everyone.

--
Optimatum, a ruthless and merciful gentleman. No plant battles, Affluent Photographer requests, or healing offers; all other social actions welcome.

Want a sip of Cider? Just say hi!

PM me for information enigmatic or Fated. Though the forum please, not FL itself.
+1 link
MidnightVoyager
MidnightVoyager
Posts: 858

9 days ago
I love the new item slot changes, but... I notice the tiny blind cave fish is still not a pet. I know I am biased as a Collector of Pets, but it says it's a lucky pet for burglars, so it did always seem a little weird that it was not a pet.

--
Midnight Voyager - A blood-cousin to predators. Collector of beasts. Affably mad.
+2 link
PJ
PJ
Posts: 211

9 days ago
Vincent Asmund wrote:
Hello! Whitsun feedback which might be old news: I find it rather unfortunate that there is no way to get more Ha'Pennies other than using Fate.


Old news indeed. For anything that costs money, most people would prefer if it were free.

I'd also like to add my voice to the chorus: I'm spending most of my actions these days preparing eggs for the Apicius Club, being sorely in need of Making Waves, and I do wish I could incubate an egg of my own while I was doing that.
edited by PJ on 5/16/2020

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Peter%20James
+3 link
Catherine Raymond
Catherine Raymond
Posts: 2518

9 days ago
I would like to thank FBG for the recent inventory rearrangement. I like having most of the Books in their own category, and a lot fewer things landing in Curiosities, for example.

--
Cathy Raymond
http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/cathyr19355

Catherine Raymond aka Mrs. Rykar Malkus http://fallenlondon.com/Profile/Catherine%20Raymond (Gone NORTH)
+4 link
phryne
phryne
Posts: 1353

1 days ago
I'd appreciate a few more ways to spend Favours: Constables and Favours: The Great Game. Once you've maxed out your Renown, there's really no good way to spend these.

--
Accounts: Bag a LegendLight FingersHeart's DesireNemesisno ambition
Exceptional Stories, sorted by Season and by writerFavours & Renown Guide
0 link




Powered by Jitbit Forum 8.0.2.0 © 2006-2013 Jitbit Software