Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Need friends to help w/Nightmares/nefariousness Messages in this topic - RSS

Lady Maggie
Lady Maggie

5/12/2012
@magpiegirll here looking for friends in Fallen London. I am new here and have a profound shortage of
RL friends in the game. I need help with my nightmares and other nefarious yet enriching activities. Please feel free to add me and I shall happily help with your requests.

Cheers.
0 link
Felicity Chase
Felicity Chase

5/12/2012
I recommend checking out the second chances thread.

--
@FelicityChase
Currently accepting: Almost all social actions. But please don't send me invitations to private dinners. And Nightmares may take a very long time to accept, unless you're willing to take some of mine in return.
0 link
David Haskins
David Haskins

5/12/2012
@katatta_1 here. New to this game and to Twitter. Will be glad to join you, if I can figure it out. Nightmare are getting out of control.
0 link
David Haskins
David Haskins

5/12/2012
sorry, typo...meant @katarra_1
0 link
David Haskins
David Haskins

5/12/2012
Thanks for your help! I'll be glad to return the favor anytime.
0 link
Lady Maggie
Lady Maggie

5/12/2012
How do I invite you to help with my nightmares? For some reason, I can't invite you. Your name doesn't come up on my list of twitter people to invite.
0 link
Lady Maggie
Lady Maggie

5/12/2012
Fixed it. Issue with my browser.
0 link
NyteSong
NyteSong

7/6/2012
NightMares!! Willing to do exchange of nightmare help. Please DM me on twitter and we can do a Nightmare sharing for each other. Any other requests? Just send through game. I will be there for you!

--
A determined and curious lady,

NyteSong
http://www.fallenlondon.com/Profile/NyteSong

@NyteSong on Twitter
0 link
Little The
Little The

7/7/2012
Don't use the social action, it's inefficient. Save up and buy a Winsome Depressed Orphan instead, he unlocks an opportunity card that gives you free laudanum.

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

7/7/2012
Not true. Once you're a Person of Some Importance, Laudanum will only remove 3 CP of nightmares, and give you 1 CP of Wounds, for a 2 CP loss of menaces overall. You'll notice this is the same as what's offered by the social action. In addition, you'll gain a new menace quality for your laudanum habit, which reduces its effectiveness, and once you hit 8 you'll be unable to cure wounds with laudanum at all! There are opportunity cards to reduce your new menace, but that's extra actions spent.

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link