Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Affluent Photographer opportunities sought Messages in this topic - RSS

Pedantic Jones
Pedantic Jones

5/8/2012
Waiting for the Opportunity Cards for this arc is infuriating. I would be grateful if someone would share their next Opportunity with me, and I'd be happy to repay the favo(u)r the next time I get a card. Which, at the current rate, will be (add three, carry the nine, multiply by pi) ... never.

--
Twitter handle: @stevebuffum
0 link
Pedantic Jones
Pedantic Jones

5/11/2012
Bless you, Baron Electricpants.

--
Twitter handle: @stevebuffum
0 link
djcrashoverride
djcrashoverride

6/2/2012
I need one more point of Trailing to get the second of the two items offered by this quest. I will, of course, be happy to return the favour.

@djcrashoverride

--
An inescapable, sagacious, irresistible and magnificent gentleman:

http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/DJCrashoverride
0 link
Branden Linton
Branden Linton

6/2/2012
I to need another point in trailing.
@Cubethulhu

--
Brom Girvan: a man of shadows and secrets. http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/Profile/Brom~Girvan
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

6/2/2012
Anyone who might be thinking of sending requests my way? Send them to any of these other folks. I already got both items, I don't need more points in this. Or, alternatively, choose to cheat me on this.

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
Roaven
Roaven

7/7/2012
Any chance someone can assist me? I have rank 2, but I need three to do anything with the opportunity card
0 link
Urthdigger
Urthdigger

7/7/2012
Roaven wrote:
Any chance someone can assist me? I have rank 2, but I need three to do anything with the opportunity card

If you get a card to investigate the affluent photographer (Where you receive those ranks), feel free to use the "cheat" option on me.

--
Looking for second chances to maximize your loot output from those troublesome storylets? Check out our handy gang of volunteers in this thread, or even volunteer yourself!

@Urthdigger on twitter
0 link
Little The
Little The

7/8/2012
I just need three more points to get the second item.

--
A gentleman of numerous descriptors that change far too often. Second chance and menace reduction invites are welcome.

My journey to Seek the Name is recorded for posterity here. I asked "Who is Salt?"

I am a member of the Temple Club. If you would like an invitation, feel free to request one!

Fallen London is a game of choices. When you make an important one, you can record your rationale here.
0 link
atheistcanuck
atheistcanuck

7/26/2012
I will share the next one I get with you.
0 link
Zeviz
Zeviz

8/13/2012
EDIT: Done with this story, thanks.
edited by Zeviz on 1/5/2013
0 link
Humbert Squigglesworth
Humbert Squigglesworth

8/17/2012
I've been doing this story from the start but never get past level 3 and the In The Garden card. Is there a trick to get higher? Anyhow I'd like to partner up with people for it, I have very few friends playing this game.

My FB account is http://www.facebook.com/julior - please send me a PM mentioning Fallen London or I may not accept the PM.

I have a twitter account also although I never use it.

Thanks!

--
Humbert P Squigglesworth on Facebook and Twitter
0 link
Humbert Squigglesworth
Humbert Squigglesworth

8/17/2012
I just linked my game account to Twitter so I can link to friends with that also, but I don't know how to make friends with someone. Urthdigger I went to your profile page - do I just click to Follow you or what?

--
0 link
Humbert Squigglesworth
Humbert Squigglesworth

8/18/2012
Roaven I would team up with you but I still don't know how to do it using twitter...

--
0 link
Lily Fox
Lily Fox

8/18/2012
Robodok - Yes, you follow someone to link your twitter account with theirs and then can do social stuff on FL. =)

--
@LilyLayer4
Fallen London character: Lilith B.
Author of Maelstrom - Play - Discuss
Author of City of Phire - Play - Discuss
0 link
PetterSjlund
PetterSjlund

9/23/2012
I, as well, need more opportunities for this. Just add me as Petter Sjölund (under Manage your friends list.)
0 link
Lily Fox
Lily Fox

9/24/2012
Petter, it is done. Look to your messages.

--
@LilyLayer4
Fallen London character: Lilith B.
Author of Maelstrom - Play - Discuss
Author of City of Phire - Play - Discuss
0 link
Owen Wulf
Owen Wulf

9/27/2012
I have an Affluent Photographer card and a desire to test out the new Identity system. If anyone is game then post your intent and I'll see if I can friend you and send it to you. I don't have a connection with Twitter or Facebook you see so I need to use Identity.

---
edited by Owen Wulf on 9/27/2012

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Owen%20Wulf
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

10/7/2012
Owen, I don't mind a single cp, seeing as I have a card popping up, currently. I do not want more than that cp, however.

Edit: Got that one point
edited by Aximillio on 10/19/2012

--
Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
0 link
Owen Wulf
Owen Wulf

10/7/2012
Aximillio wrote:
Owen, I don't mind a single cp, seeing as I have a card popping up, currently. I do not want more than that cp, however.
\

I don't understand, cp?

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Owen%20Wulf
0 link
Aximillio
Aximillio

10/7/2012
Change point, in this case meaning one of those progress thingies. Just me forgetting what kind of progress there is to everything =)

Edit: On a completely unrelated note, do you get a blank page when trying to enter the story tab?
edited by Aximillio on 10/7/2012

--
Possibly returned after a long hiatus. Please do not send live rats or tournament requests.
0 link