Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Eyeless Skull Woes Messages in this topic - RSS

Meradine Heidenreich
Meradine Heidenreich

29 days ago
Vendrick wrote:
Anyone got a skull spare? I don't have much but I'm willing to give a fair trade.

I have one if you're still looking. Usual conditions: 2 days or until cards become blocked.

--
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Meradine%20Heidenreich

The Starveling kit
Gobbled up the bit
of cheese on my tray ..
"O Weh!"

No plant battles, please.
0 link
Lakaz
Lakaz

19 days ago
I could also use one. I'm hoping to be able to get into the nadir by the time Christmas ends so I can use my spare Taste of Lacre, and the grind is not being kind to me.
0 link
Plynkes
Plynkes

18 days ago
Oh damn, I just dug one up entirely by chance in the forgotten quarter (not what I was looking for, as it happens). I quickly popped it on to a skeleton to get rid of it. Sorry! Should have checked out this thread first.

--
"Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop, but don't tell me."
0 link
Mishkas
Mishkas

10 days ago
I'm dying for an Eyeless Skull so I can finally start the Cave of the Nadir storyline three months after unlocking it. If anyone's got a spare, I'll be eternally grateful and will host many dinners/social actions as tokens of appreciation.
0 link
Jermaine Vendredi
Jermaine Vendredi

5 days ago
Skull available -- request in game as usual.

--
No plant battles, please.
https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/Jermion
0 link
Mishkas
Mishkas

3 days ago
Mishkas wrote:
I'm dying for an Eyeless Skull so I can finally start the Cave of the Nadir storyline three months after unlocking it. If anyone's got a spare, I'll be eternally grateful and will host many dinners/social actions as tokens of appreciation.

quick update: I have a skull now! Many thanks smile
0 link
nor
nor

2 days ago
Skull available

--
Nor - Limited resources but open to all manner of thing.
0 link