Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version.

HomeFallen London » Enlist other Players: the Singing Mandrake

Here you can find help from other players. Find a chess partner, someone to listen to your nightmares, or a clique.

Protégés Seeking Patrons (Only protégés need post) Messages in this topic - RSS

DragonMoon(:
DragonMoon(:

9/1/2020
What has no beginning, nor an end, and is very important to pie?
(It's my dad's favorite riddle)

Watchful 89

Shadowy 44

Dangerous 65

Persuasive 72

Persuasive, or shadowy, Persuasive Preferred.

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/DragonMoon

--
And author that regerts their change from journalists searching for the next bit of marvelous, they will never return to the surface, but oh, they pine.
0 link
Delenn
Delenn

11/18/2020
Hi! I'm a newbie looking for patrons and friends for my character named DebbiDares. Her natural stats are as follows:
10 Watchful
26 Shadowy
9 Dangerous
13 Persuasive
1 Wounds
1 Scandal
2 Suspicion
5 Nightmares

Her ambition is Light Fingers, but I need to increase watchful and decrease nightmares.
0 link
The Dreadful Intriguer
The Dreadful Intriguer

11/18/2020
[A riddle for you.] You are handed a piece of paper, on which the riddle is written in Hebrew. '?כמה בייגל אפשר לאכול על קיבה ריקה (How many bagels can you eat on an empty stomach?) .האחת, כי אחרי שאכלת אחת, הבטן שלך כבר לא ריקה (One, because after the first one, your stomach is no longer empty.)'

--

Hi there! My two characters are in need of Patrons. If someone would be so kind as to teach them, I'd be grateful.

The Dreadful Intriguer: (Looking for Watchful or Dangerous increase)
Watchful 63
Shadowy 86
Dangerous 57
Persuasive 92

The Sprightly Mariner: (Looking for Watchful, Persuasive, or Shadowy increase) (also I created her last night so...)
Watchful 6
Shadowy 21
Dangerous 16
Persuasive 7
edited by The Dreadful Intriguer on 11/18/2020

--
Is the sweetest sound not silence?

The Dreadful Intriguer: A gentleman with the charm of an enthusiastic devil, the appearance of a Tomb-Colonist, and the cunning nature of an Urchin. Forever committed to the Once-Dashing Smuggler. ♡
(He does not speak by mouth and will use other means of communication.)

The Sprightly Mariner: The elder sister of The Dreadful Intriguer, on the trail of adventure and treasure. A charmingly terrifying lady of the Zee.
0 link
Liandres
Liandres

12/9/2020
Liandres is a newcomer to Fallen London, seeking adventure and intrigue. They are ambitious, but they keep getting distracted by helping random strangers. Their passion is hunting (both criminals and creatures), and they are currently hunting the Vake, but they do dabble in the fine arts occasionally. They feel disdain towards those who find sneaking around neccessary. Their stealth maneuvers are quiet as Krakatoa. Liandres would appreciate patronage in anything but Shadowy.

Watchful 59
Shadowy 18
Dangerous 60
Persuasive 51

Liaphira is in London in order to avenge the death of a brother. She appreciates sneaking around, and prefers solving her problems with a fist to the face. She is ruthless and has zero qualms about committing crime, but always keeps her word. Although she is attempting to get vengeance, she is more naturally inclined to stealth than observance. Liaphira would like any patronage, but especially Dangerous..

Watchful 21
Shadowy 35
Dangerous 64
Persuasive 20
edited by Liandres on 12/10/2020

--
Liandres and Liaphira open to any social actions (Cats go to the other two, though).
Liandres, a law-abiding citizen on a quest for the Vake
Liaphira, who is avenging her brother, and will punch anyone in the way
Liamar, who prefers to watch from the sidelines and laugh at the nonsense
Liarder, who just wants some money, dammit
(bet nobody can guess my real name...)
0 link
Lukepop
Lukepop

9 days ago
Hi there. I'm primarily looking for a persuasive patron as roleplaying as a debauched yet kind-hearted bohemian is what I've been having most fun with in this game. My FL name is Lukepop, same as here. I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with riddles, despite a recent family history of creating them professionally. The only one that comes to mind is the classic of the sphinx, though I'm sure most of you already know it as well as I do if not better.

Watchful 19
Shadowy 15
Dangerous 21
Persuasive 65

Best wishes all, Fallen London is a wonderful story no matter which way you take through it.
0 link
Lukepop
Lukepop

9 days ago
Hi there. I'm primarily looking for a persuasive patron as roleplaying as a debauched yet kind-hearted nobleman-turned-bohemian is what I've been having most fun with in this game. My FL name is Lukepop, same as here. I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with riddles, despite a recent family history of creating them professionally. The only one that comes to mind is the classic of the sphinx, though I'm sure most of you already know it as well as I do if not better.

Watchful 19
Shadowy 15
Dangerous 21
Persuasive 65

Best wishes all, Fallen London is a wonderful story no matter which way you take through it.
0 link